Peace and Blessings in the name of Abba YHWH

Also, Shabbat shalom to you on this holy day.

I was asked to come here during what I see has become a war. Let me first say that I love you ALL. You all have the potential to be great. Believe that. Believing in Yeshua means believing in yourself. I wanted to start with love and encouragement so you understand the tone of this message. This message is from the heart and it is only to help you. You can choose to ignore these words and nothing will change. If you follow the advice I'm about to give, who knows, but I think it will be better for everyone. want to run through some key points. If you disagree that's okay. Let's make this point one actually. Oh, and if you feel like this really doesn't apply to you then take whatever you can from it and leave the rest for others.

1) Learn to Disagree
It is next to impossible to learn from someone you don't like. Your mind will create reasons that don't even exist just to give you a rational for ignoring them. You may even have done this to me so you know this true. This is human nature. If you're going to teach others you might as well learn how the mind works and how people tend to think so that you can more effective in a positive way and not offensive in disagreements. YHWH isn't looking for you to beat up anyone physically, spiritually,or emotionally. If I say something aimed at hurting someone or getting a certain reaction I know exactly what I'm doing and whether or not its for them or for myself. But you have to learn how to disagree tactfully and gracefully. You can't bully people into doing righteousness.

cont'd

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You said the bond of peace.

Amen.
bump thread
Israel,
this is just a reminder for the people ,they hav left off from debating doctrine /// to charater assination, i believe by design,still we are children YHWH the most high G-D (that was for zeal lol),and we need to stand firm on righteousness
because we are being tryed with foolishness,senceless babble to the point we are feeding in to nonsence,

so i thought ,i'd bring this back up from bru.zeal thought to set these 9 points, as a standard for our charater and behavior,as we sojourn here @ BPN
because the lord has unveiled your follishness(the real deal) and has instructed me to exort with all longstuffering (so come with the bricks brother watson) ,i'll continue to ask the LORD to forgive you
bump thread
Israel,
this is just a reminder for the people ,they hav left off from debating doctrine /// to charater assination, i believe by design,still we are children YHWH the most high G-D (that was for zeal lol),and we need to stand firm on righteousness
because we are being tryed with foolishness,senceless babble to the point we are feeding in to nonsence,

so i thought ,i'd bring this back up from bru.zeal thought to set these 9 points, as a standard for our charater and behavior,as we sojourn here @ BPN
We have to stand together, and be humble and meek, and continue to teach the word. The Matrix has done a number on the minds of some of the people here on BPN, but as long as we fight the good fight, and stand as one through the commandments, falsehood, and slander will not prevail.
bump
Israel,

**Tears!!*

Ninja X, this post was great! Absolutely dynamic! My stance on the Israelites varies from congregation to congregation, style to style. I have worshiped with Messianic Jews and even Orthodox Jews (http://www.blackjews.org/), and these men were honorable blessed men of GOD. Worshiping with "Black Israelites" however has never been an option for one reason: they come like a militant cult! The term character assassination was introduced all because Bro. Watson introduced evidence of just who the Black Israelites are (Pardon the language of some of these clips, but this is what we see here in NYC):

Him and I as NY'ers experience their nonsense on a regular, and Ninja X I must say, the BPN Israelites have been no different. Bro Watson was not wrong for showing the clips, or even saying most of the things he said. It was literally out of natural reactions. If all you ever had to deal with were racist KKK members, what would you do if you ran into a white man in another state? Hezekiah, if you want us to speak to you a lot better, then here's some advice: quit fitting the description.
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!

Bro. Trevor & Bro.Watson,

I can only imagine what you have to endure on a regular basis with these cult-type Black Israelites.

Hezekiah, James & BruthaPharaoh, you don't seem to realize that when you approach us with your demands/commands type attitude towards keeping the Laws, you actually sound like these Israelite above (without the profane language). Your approach many times gives us the impression of condemnation, even though this may not be your intent.

Think about it. You keep telling us we are in sin because we are not following the Torah (firing bullets of scripture), and we keep telling you we are under grace (upholding our shield of faith) as we stand wearing the whole armor of God.

But, if you have the patience and endurance to continue until you breathe your last breath, then so be it. Just know this, we are not surrendering to yoke ourselves to the Laws nor will be waiver in our faith.

So, hang on to your seat belts . . . .we are in it for the long haul.
Praise GOD I don't have to deal with it everyday, but once a week is a bit too much!
What else should we say. Uhh You know those commandments in the new testament, shouldn't we practice keeping those things? I came asking questions. I asked can you get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday evening to Easter Sunday morning. What was the answer. Uhhh, you need to look at all these different calendars, and know the Jewish calendar, and it doesn't mean what it says, let me get Trevor to interpret that scripture for you. I asked can you get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday evening to Easter Sunday morning. No yes or no answer. I asked why does it say keep my commandments from Genesis to Revelation, and the law is done away with? All I got was see in Romans and Galatians Paul said this and Paul said that. Then when Jesus said if you love me keep my commandments. There are all different answers for that. Then I ask what is sin. I never get an answer for that. Are we going to Heaven. No answer. So, how are we suppose to deal with irrational thought like that. Every question you all ask, it get's answered with lined up scripture, and it get's beaten down. All you have to do is research Christmas, Easter, Sunday worship. History will tell you where all that stuff comes from and then you have to ask yourself, is my belief really from the Bible or from the imagination of men hearts over centuries? I don't expect any of you to try to understand. I expect you to fight against the truth as long as you are on this network.
Hezekiah, ALL of your questions were answered with scripture to back it up. If you do not like it, thats on you. But don't sit here and act as if you never received a fair answer. If anything, I was one that had questions go ignored for a LOONG time. If you like, I'll post the very blogs that it happened in.

This however, has nothing to do with the words I placed up there. Why no response? My posting deserves fair attention, for its a MAJOR problem.
No they were not. You do not want to answer them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service