I would like your thoughts on :"what is it about celebrating Christmas on December is "idolatrous?"

what are your thoughts on it?

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shalom,

My name is Prince Yosef II, I teach, I have a web-site ...www.theworldwithoutend.com, I have written a book ... "THE WORLD WITHOUT END", I also shared a "blog talk radio show" with a Brother of this Hebrew Israelite culture.  It is call "time for a awakening" which aired every Monday at 8pm, est. ... phone: 347-324-5888.

Now to your question; "WHY IS CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS ON DECEMBER IS AN IDOLATROUS?"

This question has been ask many times before, I'm sure, even  toward many pastors or ministers.  The reason why they, the pastors or ministers, wont or don't know how to answer the question, they care more about the organization than the Soul of the MOST HIGH.

In the book of Jeremiah 10:1-4, and I only give you these four verses because, basically,  the ALMIGHTY  is only telling the Israelite of what not to do as it a custom for the Gentiles.  Therefore, if a Gentile wants to enter into the House of Salvation, he must follow the Plum Line of Israel, and that is to follow all that the MOST HIGH gave to the House of Israel ( Hebrew Israelite) to do and follow.

Shalom,

Prince Yosef II

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service