What will you do when the temple is built?

Will you take notice. Will you even care about it?

What will you do when the armies are gathered in Rome to move the Pope to his new home?

Will it be a concern?

What will you think when the so-called "Jews" start animal sacrifices?

Will you think of the book of Daniel, when the man of sin stops the daily sacrifice?

Will you start to get you and your family prepared?

And what about when the arid lands in the area outside of Jerusalem suddenly spring forth with life and water. Will you think......It is almost time!

And finally......what happens when the warning of all warnings happens?

What will you do when the Pope is placed in the temple in Jerusalem?

Will you do as Jesus told us?

WILL YOU FLEE?

If you do not......the following 3.5 years is going to be almost impossible to survive!

What will YOU DO??????

.Remember.....this when ALL of these things happen....and they WILL!!!!!

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes newview! This is something that will happen in the future. Just think about it and re-read the scriture;

"The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you"

Now let's confirm that Zerubbabel will be in God's kingdom;

Hag.2
[21] Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;
[23] In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.

And when will the Lord shake the heavens and the earth? Upon His return.

That's some great teaching Bro. Hez. I hope and pray NV goes and research all of this for themselves.
I do too. At least the wheels are turning.
" That's some great teaching Bro. Hez..."

Surely you jest....
This is the kookiest doctrine on the future I have ever come across.
Meowwwww - yall are making me crazy and giggly at the same time.
just a shot in the dark, kaint quiet get you guy to fill in the blanks, please brotha watson,trevor you may sav a soul,sista harris Newview, help a brutha in need the lord has instucted you to be instant in season and out , you all hav left this crying soul at your church step, who among you will, say "I will answer the Question"

rev.2:9(who is the synagauge os satan)
rev3:9(who is posing as the jew???)
the book of obadiah(who was it that cast lots when israel went in to captivety???)
eze 35(what is edom doing in israel and judah)
if new jerusalem is to come down from heaven,Why are the so-call jew rebuilding the temple???
Malachi 1:1-4(why doe the lord hate these people,what are they building that,he's going to tear down)
gen25:21-23(Why is it that these two nations struggled in rebeca's stomach)

Isaiah 34:5-6 (why and when is the lord going to bath his sword in heaven for this people for there judgement???)

i am begging you to tell me who edom/ esau/ idumea/ bozrah/ are ???
"...i am begging you to tell me who edom/ esau/ idumea/ bozrah/ are ??? "

Who are YOU?
out all the questions you can not answer one????
Wow. This is not fruitful at all because none of you will address these questions.

Where will we go when we meet the Lord in the Air per Thessalonians?

Can you get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday evening to Easter Sunday morning?

Who are the Edomites/Esau's seed/Idumaeans/Brozrah ?

In Rev.2:9 who is the Synagauge of Satan?

In Rev3:9 who is posing as the Jew???

In the book of Obadiah,who was it that cast lots when Israel went in to captivity???)

In Ezek 35, what is Edom doing in Israel and Judah, if New Jerusalem is to come down from Heaven?

Why are the so-call Jews rebuilding the temple???

In Malachi 1:1-4, Why do the Lord hate these people, and what are they building that he's going to tear down?

In Gen25:21-23,Why is it that these two nations struggled in Rebekah's stomach?

Isaiah 34:5-6, Why and when is the Lord going to bath his sword in Heaven for this people for there judgment ???
Hezekiah, Brutha et al...

Why wont you give any history on your religion/faith?

I have been asking for it for days now.

You can share with me about you guys on everything from Genesis to 70 AD then after that you guys start giving me all of this information about our pagan roots from 70 AD up until today.

Skip the info on pagan Christianity and its leaders and teachings and fill us in on you guys.
NV-Hezekiah, Brutha et al...

I have been asking for it for days now.

You can share with me about you guys on everything from Genesis to 70 AD then after that you guys start giving me all of this information about our pagan roots from 70 AD up until today.

Skip the info on pagan Christianity and its leaders and teachings and fill us in on you guys.

NV-you are not a good sport ,you do not know how to say" i hav no idea." or "this part i hav deemed uselless" or" man don't need everyword that proceedth out of the mouth of the lord or"just some of them"or" only the ones that fit my cause "

again so we can get you to "STOP ASKING IGNORANT QUESTION" ,

This is your question ,i pray you believe the scripture ,
this is your answer ,this is what the lord said he would do are you will to say that the lord is liar ,or investagate what is being said???
Deuteronomy 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

Now you hav a people right in from of you whom your(fathers fathers) rob of there history one would think you being a daughters of our captive you would be a little less offencive in the questions but none the less it seems that you could care less
@ ant rate my people history being hid/// bare witness to my people being the israelite the Lord said he would do this to

also i and chaplain harris hav told you we can only reach back to the shores of america ,it's like your taunting us for being slaves children,who history has been stolen and hid by your fathers fathers fathers (((lord forgive her)))

Gracefully bout out sis NV,you don't hav the knowledge of the scripture as you pretend
Luv/NoMalice-------BruthaPharoah
Brutha,

Deuteronomy 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

@ ant rate my people history being hid/// bare witness to my people being the israelite the Lord said he would do this to

Because of Israel's disobedience the remembrance of their history ceased. So, how is it that you came into the knowledge that you are an Israelite? Based on what you are telling us is that once they were scattered, they became amnesiac - not knowing where they came from or who they are (lost their true identity).
"...Because of Israel's disobedience the remembrance of their history ceased. So, how is it that you came into the knowledge that you are an Israelite? Based on what you are telling us is that once they were scattered, they became amnesiac - not knowing where they came from or who they are (lost their true identity). "

O me, O my.
Also - the scriptures say the people were scattered through out the world - I want them to share with us info on the congregations of black Israelites in China.
Because the fact of the matter is - the 'faker' Israelite Edomites are GATHERING their 'faker' people from around the globe (even China) to Israel.
They've been coming from North America, from South America, from ALL OVER ASIA, from Africa, from Europe, from Persia (Iran), from Yemen, from Babylon (Iraq) from places high and low. God bless 'em, those fakers are really filling the bill.

And what are the 'true' black Israelites doing while they are being held captive in their warm American homes?....................I hear crickets

If they believed in their truth - shouldnt they be doing what the faux Isralites are doing - moving there? Or at least be applying for citizenship there.
Maybe some have.
My next question is - How many have applied for citizenship to Israel?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service