Views: 151

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Blessings.... It is indeed a tough pill to swallow.

I too say Abba's Name is spelled incorrectly...

try....YAHUWAH!!!

In all Truthfulness.... I must say that there is Power in the Name of Jesus for those whose hearts only know his Greek Name. Yes, there was great power in Jesus' Name when Jesus was the only name I knew to call on from the depths of my heart. I do believe a chord would strike in me as well, if I did not know his true name, Yahushua to call upon and someone made such a statement. I was also bothered by the salvation statement as well but we know there is more to salvation than claiming any name. So, it has some merit.

The other facts are tough medicine to swallow but once it goes down, restoration begins. I did not intend to upset you or anyone but when I saw this, I knew many who need to digest these Truths. Mmmmm.....Nine out of eleven isn't too bad.

I believe. Shalom.
These partial truths or lies do not need to be digested, one would die of food poisoning
Baruch Attah Yahweh Eloheinu Melech Ha'olam. Yahweh Eloheinu Yahweh Echad. HalleluYah
Dear sister,

THE FIRST QUESTION OF JESUS WOULD BE:

WHO HAS DESIGNED THE SATANIC SLIDE ABOVE?

THE SECOND QUESTION OF JESUS WOULD BE:

WHAT IS THE INTENTION OF THE WOMAN WHO HAS POSTED IT ON THE B.P.N.?

NOW, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

SINCE JESUS KNOWS THAT SHE HAS BEEN LED ASTRAY, THEN, HIS LAST REPLY WOULD BE:

FATHER, FORGIVE HER, FOR SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING!

Blessings,

Bro. Germain
Bro. James because of your reply, for I percieve you to be a young man of sincerity, who wants with all your heart to please God. I want to address this heresy, of partial truths, I say partial because

1. I feel most Christians don't have a problem with the Name YHWH, God, Lord as we know are titles, our forefathers were very tenacious about God's Name not being taken in vain, so they attempted to make his true name obscure.

2.There is power in the Name of the Son of God, if I understand that to be Jesus, God knows my heart

3 Christians know that the images we see are historically wrong in reference to our Lord

4. If Jesus was not God in the flesh, explain Gal 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

6 Christians know that Jesus was born during a feast time, that was not in December

7 No man comes through the Father except through the Son

8 The dead in Christ will rise first and we that are saved will be caught up in the air.

9. Christians do not worshipped the cross

10. We are grafted in, as other Gentiles, there was no such thing as Negro in Jesus' time that is a Eurocentric name

11. The law has been fulfilled not done away with
Evan,

1. I feel most Christians don't have a problem with the Name YHWH, God, Lord as we know are titles, our forefathers were very tenacious about God's Name not being taken in vain, so they attempted to make his true name obscure.

That is true of what the Rabbis did, but Torah teaches opposite. Torah teaches that we have the right to call on his NAME, swear by his NAME, go into battle by his NAME, etc. His name is Yahweh. With good intentions, the Rabbis chose not pronounce his name, and simply call him "HaShem", which means "The Name", but I rather, based on my Torah right, to call him by his name.

2.There is power in the Name of the Son of God, if I understand that to be Jesus, God knows my heart.

Rightly so. Im not the one that would condemn you for calling him Jesus. I personally prefer to call him by his actual name, which is Yeshua.

3 Christians know that the images we see are historically wrong in reference to our Lord.

Very few Christians know this, but the majority do not.

4. If Jesus was not God in the flesh, explain Gal 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Yeshua being Yahweh in flesh is very complex. It is a fact that Yahweh did not "morphe" into flesh. He did not turn, or mutate into flesh, rather, his divine expression-- his word, became flesh.

6 Christians know that Jesus was born during a feast time, that was not in December.

Over 90% of Christianity will tell you that Yeshu'a birthday is on the same day as Mithra the persian, and roman sun god is on... december 25th.

7 No man comes through the Father except through the Son.

Amen sis.

8 The dead in Christ will rise first and we that are saved will be caught up in the air.

Amen, at his second coming.

9. Christians do not worshipped the cross.

Some do, and most Catholics are into pagan worship of signs and symbols.

10. We are grafted in, as other Gentiles, there was no such thing as Negro in Jesus' time that is a Eurocentric name.

Those who are grafted in are them that Keep Torah, and have their faith in Yeshua.

11. The law has been fulfilled not done away with.

Amen therefore it is still to be obeyed. If not, Yeshua will tell you to depart from him(Matt 7:21-23).
I KNOW you are not talking about me, Moreh?

I'll be back
Blessings Evangelist,

I wish all that you stated as a belief by Christians were true but it just is not so... and there are many who worship the cross as well as the photos in the slide show when Abba said there should be no images that we should worship.

As for the term negroes in the day of our Savior, there were also no letter J. So it to is Eurocentric... now, perhaps, you understand the point of whoever created the slide.

Many do not understand fulfilled vs. done away with but the Sermon on the Mount is a beautiful study for those who want to know the difference.

I respect all of your points but we are not Gentiles by birth. The so-called Negroe or African American are Abba's Chosen Scattered....

Please google... "Hebrew or the So-Called Negroe" to better discern this Truth.

Thank you Brother James for your enlightened responses.

It does appear like poison when it disrupts every chord in your system. I can relate to this metaphor but know it is medicine to eradicate the deception (the true poison) we were forced fed since The Father's Chosen has been persecuted and scattered.

Shalom and Blessings to All,
Have a safe and restful and Abba and Holy Spirit (Ruwach) Sabbath.
I truly agree that Christianity should be studied. We as Yahweh's only people--- Hebrews, must be the light to the Christian world, and win the battle on their own land.
Christians must be the light to the World, now I agree we as Christians must study to show ourselves approved a workman not to be ashame.

Some dwell off into things that are pagan in origin, however it is the Christians and the Messianic Hebrew believers that must be the light of truth.

Some of the things you guys have brought up are not scripture, will expand more later
Evan,

I'd love for you to me show the things I bought up thats not scripture according to its HEBRAIC context.
Oh I cant wait!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service