How It Will All End Part
There are many people who believe the world will end in the year 2012. Not according to the last book of the bible. My blog will take you through the book of Revelation where you will find the truth about the end of the world.

But for now I will give you a preview of the end. The end of the world will happen in two phases.

Phase 1:

The Christians will be removed from the earth, those who are deceased first, then those who are alive will be taken to heaven. -I Thess. 4:17- This event is known as the rapture, which can take place at any moment.

After the Christians have been removed, then the 7 year tribulation will began. This is where all the events you see in the movie 2012 and worse will take place. It will be a time that mankind has never seen nor will ever see again.

But at the end of the 7 year tribulation Lucifer (Satan) and his angels (fallen angels, demons) will be bound for 1000 years.

Phase 2:

Christ Jesus will return with all the Christians and rule on this earth for 1000 years. At the end of the 1000 years Lucifer (Satan) and his angels(fallen angels, demons) will be let loose, and gather all the nations of the world to go against Christ. But Christ Jesus will stop them with one word.

Judgment day will take place after the 1000 year reign of Christ and everyone who did not accept Christ as their Lord and Savior will be judged for everything they have said and done. All who did not accept Christ will be thrown into the lake of fire. Lucifer, (Satan) the Anti-Christ, the false prophet, and the demons will be the first ones thrown into the lake of fire.

Remember the removal or(rapture) of the Christians can take place at any moment. Are you a Christan? I would urge you to accept Christ now before it's to late!!

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't there a scripture that says Jesus himself does not know when He will return?

So, how can any man/woman specifically predict the end of the world? Could this be another hoax like the Y2K?
2012 is the Feast of the Beast for the Elite. It lasts from Dec 21st 2012 to dec 21st 2013. Google feast of the Beast.
Ok. But is this Feast the ending of the world as we know it today?
No. When the abomination of Desolation sit in a holy place, know then that the desolation thereof is high.
Bro. Watson,

I am confident that I will be Raptured! I have no doubts about my salvation or my eternal home in heaven.

PRAISE THE LORD!
When I googled, there were several sites to visit; however, I found this one to be quite interesting . . .

http://nevernwo.blogspot.com/2009/11/feast-of-beast-by-fritz-spring...
"...Remember the removal or(rapture) of the Christians can take place at any moment...."

Not before the Tribulation - but thats a side issue...
But as it relates to the year 2012 I find it difficult to believe that the Lord would let unbelievers KNOW when the end of the world is but not His own people.
Allow me to voice my position on the Tribulation Period . . . .

Should it occur tomorrow - I WON'T BE HERE!

PRAISE THE LORD!
" I'm just curious about something Newview. From your perspective and understanding, when will the Rapture of the church occur?..."

Immediately after the tribulation.
I've read these postings Bro.Hezekiah and I had already learned about EU's new leader.

Here is an interesting website: It has many articles of interests.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_illuminati...
2012 the end of the world?

Hmmm, seems we have someone that watched the movie!! LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service