YOU WOULD THINK THAT TRICKING THE WORLD INTO BELIEVING IN JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE COMPLEXED! John 5:43-44

HISTORY IS NOT A CHRONOLOGY OF WHEN WHAT HAPPENED, HAPPENED, BUT A DOCUMENTARY OF WHY WHAT HAPPENED, HAPPENED.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

YOU WOULD THINK THAT TRICKING THE WORLD INTO BELIEVING IN JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE COMPLEXED!

It's called TRANSLITERATION. That is when you take the words or letters from one language and mixing in with words or letters of another language, to create whatever it is you want to create.

It all started with the Greek word IESOUS. Many people think that this is a name, but it's only a word. It is the Greek word for the meaning of YAHUSHUA. YAHUSHUA means salvation. When Mary named our Savior Yeshua, Prophecy was fulfilled from Isaiah that he shall be named Emmanuel, which is, God with us. The very NAME of YAH is in His Son's name.

IESOUS means Jehovah is salvation. The Greeks had this word for the meaning of Yeshua and God with us. But it is not a translation of the NAME, YESHUA. Again, it is the word for the meaning of the name Yeshua.

Now when the Romans, Through the Council of Necea got their hands on the letters, epistles and scrolls for the purpose of canonizing a Bible, they immediately went into political battle. Aside from fighting among themselves with titles ( doesn't that sound familiar), naming themselves every title found in the epistles and the scrolls, and when that didn't do they made up some titles ( again, doesn't that sound familiar), as Romans had always done, they decided to improve upon the son of God.

Their first reality was that the son of God could not be Jewish. So they completely did away with his name. They made no attempt whatsoever to translate his name. They made no attempt whatsoever to translate the Greek word IESOUS. Instead, they simply TRANSLITERATED the Greek word IESOUS.

Are you ready for this:

They replace the letter "I", With a Latin letter "J". Then they simply remove the letter "O". There it is folks J E S U S. Jesus. That's how the Romans came up with that name. There was no thought about it, no praying about it, no attempt to translate the name of Yeshua. These ROMANS created an Anglo-Saxon God and simply INVENTED the name of JESUS.

Then they created a graven image the go with the name, and that is the very picture of Jesus. We know today; a tall, muscular, long haired, blonde, blue-eyed, Anglo-Saxon male.

There was absolutely no way these Anglo-Saxon Romans, who already had their feet on the back of the necks of the Yahudim, were going to worship a Jewish God. Add in the probability that Yeshua had dark skin or could in fact have been black, and all the more reason why the Anglo-Saxon Roman had the turn our Lord and Savior and to a different God altogether.

The changing of the name of Yeshua to Jesus, was not only an (successful) attempt to make the son of God, Anglo-Saxon, it was an attempt to make Yah himself, Anglo-Saxon. Jesus and his graven image is a Roman pagan God, and is in no way, the same as Yeshua or and intended representation of the same.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

We have been tricked...The world has been tricked. The trick played on Adam brought sin into the world but Abba did something about that. This trick is sending people to hell, because according to Romans Chapter 10, verses 9-10, we have to AGREE (CONFESS) with Yah, that YESHUA is YHWH, and that He raised YESHUA from the dead. Jesus would not exist for another 350 years.

So do you still insist that the name of the son of God is Jesus? If you do you deserve your fate.

You should also look at the attached links regarding Christians and Christianity.

http://godselectpeople.ning.com/group/the-way-disciples-of-yeshua/f...

http://www.fossilizedcustoms.com/christian.html

Views: 212

Replies to This Discussion

You are not addressing Him by the name that he said his people should know him by that is what so if you want to stand correct and continue to running everyone down and calling everyone demon make sure you yourself is not demon possessed too by not calling Him by the name He has asked to be address by, the name which indicate that He will never leave us or forsake us, the name which imply that He is very active in us, the name that show that there is only one God and not three gods

you obviously do not want to do any serious apologetics or even bring correction AND THAT IS TRULY OF THE DEVIL!

I'm moving on!

Jaja, remember you are the only one hearing from God so I have given you enough information so that you can correct yourself surely you do not want me to do your work for you, why dont you check out what I have said even ask some of your Hebrabic friends maybe they may already know or at the least they could direct you in the right area of study.

I cannot correct myself, only the SET APART SPIRIT can do that for me. IS HE TRYING TO DO THAT THROUGH YOU? Then why won't you obey?

Jaja, there is a clue in John 5:43 a Scripture that you quote only you have your interpretation backwards, use that Scripture then read all that I have stated then look for the proof in the Scripture to what I am saying also ask your Hebrew friends the ones that are on GEN might actually know what I am talking about

What is backward about it?

You know something Jaja the problem we have is you accept every wind of doctrine that comes your way and allow your mind to become clouded that you are finding it difficult to go and research the information that I have given you for yourself. You know what is so amazing is that you were once a sound minister who would have had enough sound knowledge to know exactly what I was talking about and you would have been on those Scriptures straight away. I am sorry if you believe you are unable to correct yourself but I have not given you anything that is diffficult to someone who know the Scriptures, someone whos is in the light should be able to get the gist of what I am referring to it is not difficult the Jaja of old would right away know where to look for the Scriptures that I refer to. I have told you to use John 5:43 as the basis your reference then read through all I have said and work your way into finding out what name the one and only God instructed that was given to the people as His name and the name that Jesus referred to through out His period on earth during His ministry and just before His acension
John 5:43a I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not:

Jaja when Christ made that statement, did He state what Hs Fathers name was and if He did not state what Hs Fathers name was, How would He expect the people to know what the Fathers name was, did He perhaps expect them to search the Scriptures and if He expected them to search the Scriptures does this not imply that the Father had already inform or given His name to the people and if the people had forgotten it then it could be found out by searching the Scripture. Well then I ask you to show me a Scripture where the Father had indeed inform the people His name was Yashua and Jaja please be aware that Jesus would have being refering to Old Testament Scripture so the name that He came to us in would have been given in the Old Testament because the New Testament was not yet written.
Oh by the way Jaja just in case I have confused you please note I am in no way suggesting that the Son of God should not be known as Yeshua/Jesus. Bt seeming as you seem to have a bee in your bonnet blasphening the name of Jesus and ridiculing His followers then you should surely know what name has been given to the people that emcompasses the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Given that there is only one God and given that the Son came to us in the Name of the Father and the Father had indeed given a name to the people by way of His messenger when a name was enquired of Him and just before His ascension Jesus/Yeshua/Christ/ Son of God/ Son of Man/ Immanuel, mention to the disciples the name that was given to the name who would be with them to the end of the world. Jesus was well know for using this name especially in the book of John

THERE IS NO JESUS! THAT'S WHAT YOU DON'T GET!

SEE:

YOU CANNOT BLASPHEME THE DEVIL! JESUS IS AN INVENTION OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND IS NOT OF YAH! IT WAS DONE AS A WAY OF DISREGARDING AND REJECTING THE TRUE SON OF YAH! THESE CAUCASIANS AND ANGLO SAXONS ON THE COUNCIL OF NECEA WERE NOT ABOUT TO WORSHIP A YAHUDIM SON OF YAH, AND ADD TO THAT THE FACT THAT YAHSHUA WAS BLACK.

THEY TRANSLITERATED THE WORD IESOUS AND CAME UP WITH THE NAME JESUS! IF YOU STUDY LINGUISTICS YOU WILL KNOW THAT "TRANSLITERATED WORDS AND NAMES HAVE NO MEANING".

SEE:

AND SEE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=myrAms...

FINALLY SEE:

Then I wonder why you cant rightly identify Him by the name that He gave to the people

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service