Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MYBY . . .

The Bible is not a salad bar where you pick and choose what you want to speak; so be very careful what you say because there could be some new believers visiting this site who may take your sarcastic remarks as the word of truth. You certainly do not want to cause someone to stumble in their walk of faith.
Stumble? Because I spoke the truth? Is it that your afraid people would understand for once the truth? I am very careful of my words...and I meant what i said and asked...

If they are not aware of the truth they are already stumbling and I do not mean "Christianity" I mean walking Yah's way...

The west africans of america are african. I truly hate that the white man made you hate us so bad that you wouldnt want to consider yourself one of us. I also shake my head at how that video tried to portray africans as savages.
"...The west africans of america are african. I truly hate that the white man made you hate us so bad that you wouldnt want to consider yourself one of us..."

Thats right.
It is a condition of slavery - the self-hatred syndrome.
Myths and fables encouraged to make ones life a bit more endurable.
so true.
Endurable. You just don't know that the curse of Deuteronomy 28 is on us if we are not keeping the commandments.
Bro Hezekiah...
Tell me WHAT IS THE POINT in me having to know that my African forefathers came from Israel - if it aint gonna help me get any more saved than a Chinese person that has Christ?

WHY IS IT NECESSARY FOR ANYONE TO KNOW?????????????????????????????????

Should we be getting our passports together and fly off to Israel? What is the point?
Because Christ's church is Israel, and everybody needs to know where to go when the tribulation happens. If nobody of the Nation of Israel know who they are, how are they suppose know where to go. Did not god set up Israel to be a holy nation? He is also going to gather Israel in the last day. We need some people to know that they are Israel, so we can look at where to go. By the way the tribulation is 42 months, or 3 1/2 years.
Hez,

Everyone(white,black,chinese,mexican) who keeps Torah, ARE ISRAEL :). When Israel is gathered for the 4th exodus, you will see people from all nations and colors. HALLELUYAH!
But Bro Hezekiah,
I want my white family members saved too...can I bring them to Israel with me? or will they have to stay in America with the other devil worshippers?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Newview,

Are you planning to live in Israel now?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service