WOW flyer

a href="http://www.orgsites.com/in/daughtersofzion" target="_blank">

Daughters Of Zion's upcoming conference  entitled "The Worth Of a Woman (WOW)" taken from Proverbs 31:10-"Who can find a virtuous woman for her price/worth is far above rubies."

The conference will be held on Saturday, April 9,2011 in Hulman Memorial Student Union-DEDE I (on Indiana State's campus).

The conference will begin with seminars in the afternoon (12-2:30p). The first session will be from 12-1:15p and the second session will be from 1:30-2:30p. There will be 3 seminars total that attendees will be able to chose from;

1. The Power of Purpose lead by Rashea White
2. What's Love got to do with it?: A Broken Woman lead by Pamela Jackson
3. Waiting & Dating  lead by Jerry & Theresa White

The seminars will run twice to give each one an opportunity to come to more than one if they so choose. There will also be a service that evening that will conclude our conference. This service will be at 6p in DEDE I on ISU campus. The keynote speaker will be yours truly (Theresa White). I hope you will plan to attend and enjoy all that the conference has to offer. 

The conference is free to attend. Registration packets $10.

We are expecting to be empowered to walk in the original design our Heavenly Father has outlined for us!

Please invite others! Use the attachments as needed.

In order for this conference to be a success we need your help. I would appreciate if you could advertise to others for early registration or any donations. This will help financially, in order to help offset the cost of the conference. No gift is too small.

(checks can be made out to 'Daughters of Zion'. We are non profit with a tax ID. We also have a paypal account for those that would like to send donations online)

Other donations can be sent to
(Daughters o f Zion
1709 S. Center Street
Terre Haute, IN 47802)

If you have any questions regarding registration, or donations or any other information please don't hesitate to contact me at  Daughtersofzion_doz@hotmail.com  or

p.s. Men are very much welcome and encouraged to attend this conference!

Yours in the Kingdom,
Minister Theresa White
Mother of Zion/WOW Conference Host
Daughters of Zion Kingdom Ministry

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much for the offer to attend!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service