"16 So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves. 17 The sinful nature wants to do evil, which is just the opposite of what the Spirit wants. And the Spirit gives us desires that are the opposite of what the sinful nature desires. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions. 18 But when you are directed by the Spirit, you are not under obligation to the law of Moses.

19 When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, 21 envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there. 25 Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives. 26 Let us not become conceited, or provoke one another, or be jealous of one another." Galatians 5:16-26

we all have had to deal with evil everyday of our lives. some overcome it, and some perish. but today i want to show you what the enemy (Satan) can and is continuing to do to us on a daily basis. see alot of atheist and other people who worship Satan, have this notion that they think that they will reign with the him in his kingdom as he attempts to overthrow the almighty God (yeah right). so he deceives all of those who choose to worship him and join him in his outrageous quest. they all say yes because they want the riches and power of this world, but failing to realize that they will not win that war. so if your soul was money, you just gave it to him to play a game of poker that he ALREADY KNOWS HE'S GOING TO LOSE, but because he has players willing to give up their souls, he will gladly continue to play.the moment that one soul walks up and smells the coffee, before its to late, will become a new enemy of his and he will do all in his limited power, to take you down. all he does is lie, kill, steal, and destroy. he will take everything you ever loved, because of his jealous and prideful nature. there will never be peace under his authority, because he chose not to live under those laws anymore. so if destruction and death and chaos and anarchy, is what you like and choose for yourself, go ahead knock yourself out. but after you have realized how much bondage you are under, then hopefully you will come to your senses,before its too late again and try serving the same master i serve, because he has a way better benefit plan! for one, by obeying him, i get to be with him and have eternal life after i leave earth. there are so many other benefits, i just couldnt name them all. but sadly,there are the ones who try, but dont stick with their faith in Jesus Christ,so they fall out of it, and let the lusts of the worldly things, consume them and they have forfeited their souls for those thngs. if you dont think its true, lets take a look at Kanye West. we all remember some of the things he has been doing lately and in the past. do you remember when he first came out, how much energy and life he had because he thought he made it, and he was happy cause now he could take care of the family and what not. you remember his song "touch the sky": we all get happy when success comes in our life,but we have to be careful of where that success is coming from. because some things in life are not worth it,and some are, but NOTHING is worth selling your soul for. and then he started trying to stay positive, and knowing how powerful music is, he wanted everyone to know how much he knew who Jesus was so he came out with that smash hit, "Jesus Walk"
that was one of the boldest songs to come out for this generation, because he started realizing how many chains Satan had on his life,and alot of others like him, because of his desire to succeed in the rap game. over the years he has been in and out of the media, but everything that is in the scripture above, Kanye has done, along with the rest of his occult colleagues. but sadly the story with Kanye's demise, because he ultimately chose darkness over light, just as he has shown us in the Johnny Cash video "God's gonna cut you down". check out right in the beginning of the video, Kanye shows you exactly what he chooses. you will notice a rack of white clothes to his left, but he has on all black,and then goes stands under the light to show straight defiance of the light. the sad thing is, is that the truth is their in plain sight, because since Satan has us believing the lie so much, he can just come out full blast with it, and no one will know the difference and if they do, its almost like "and, so what?" my fellow youth, please understand that this is not by accident that, so much of the world is occult nowadays, and that all the music and videos you are being fed are purposely made to hinder your mind to progress in a positive manner. the more they can pump dumb-down music on the airwaves and on TV to your ears and eyes, the more they can control everything else that they pump into your minds. did you even notice how our president even mocked the bible in one of his speeches back in 2006. what are we doing about this followers of Christ? we have Jay-Z blatantly defying Jesus Christ and God in all of his songs. but we all love Jay-Hova :-( sorry i dont. i like his lyrical talent, but i dont condone him letting Satan destroy his God given talent. "On to the next one" is a clear indication of how much the occult is being embedded into the minds on youth all over the world. look at how demonic Jay portrays himself. these videos are not accident, they are all scripted, this was designed to look this way. i hope that you can see that Satan in his last attempts is planning to pull of the biggest holocaust scheme for souls that the world has ever seen. they want kids to separate from your parents by excessive child protective laws, so much defiled music, videos,and art. taking God out of the schools, so you kids have no idea who God is, and make it to where if you do know who God is, you will be either to afraid to speak about him for fear of being executed, or you will be in denial about him. i hope that this will help you see what happens when you dont keep your faith and obedience in God, how much it can really blind you to a better and more fulfilling life. sure you can have success and wealth, and happiness when you keep God at the center, cause thats when you will really be happy for what you have. but when you have Satan at the center of your success, best believe it will never be satisfying. because there will always be a missing void that nothing he can give you will fill it. trust in the Lord, and the president is right, folks havent been reading their bibles!! so start dusting off your bibles and get to reading! one last thought.... i wonder what would happen if America was to wake up simultaneously and starting repenting and praying to God and asking for forgiveness, and asking him to help us rid of all these corrupt powers and principalities in our nation, so we can take back our jobs, and schools,get back our children and families, and make our own products, stop being so dependent on imports, praying that the church start acting like the church, what would happen then?please leave me your thoughts.

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

This is why one needs to know the Bible for him or herself.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service