Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"To God Be The Glory"

Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams replied Dec 31, 2011 to Our prayer:

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams

"Dear Pastor Mike, Yes the enemies comes in many forms with only one agenda, is to d…"

Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams replied May 28, 2009 to these thimgs i have seen over our town /new zealand

2 May 28, 2009
Reply by mike service

"The BLOOD of JESUS BRAKES EVERY YOKE....! IT HEALS THE AFFLICTED ONCE IT SETS THE CA…"

Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams replied Feb 20, 2009 to WHAT IS THE SECRET, IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS

5 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Pamella Monique Reids' Page

"Jesus is Lord, Yesterday Today And for Ever.....!"

Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams replied Feb 20, 2009 to Why are some people unwilling to believe that Jesus is Lord?

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by DAVID SERVING JESUS

"Beloved, Join hands on participating on the fasting program. It's a very good spiri…"

Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams replied Feb 20, 2009 to 21 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER

2 Feb 23, 2009

"Hello Group, Calvary greetings to everone. Please don't hesitate to bring in your t…"

Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams replied Feb 2, 2009 to According to the word of God? GOD says! i will send ELIJAH again to you people, My beloved! if someone ask you, who is that ELIJAH, what will you say

4 Feb 5, 2009

"Dear Apostle Verna Broady, Thanks for your wonderful comment to Prohet David's ques…"

Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams replied Feb 2, 2009 to According to the word of God? GOD says! i will send ELIJAH again to you people, My beloved! if someone ask you, who is that ELIJAH, what will you say

4 Feb 5, 2009

"Dear Sister in Christ Thanks for your question and the wonderful information provid…"

Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams replied Jan 27, 2009 to BREAKING EVIL ANCESTRAL CURSE

4 Jan 27, 2009

"Brethren, The question of the day is why is it Many churches are not ministering on…"

Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams replied Jan 27, 2009 to BREAKING EVIL ANCESTRAL CURSE

4 Jan 27, 2009

"Brethren, We understand your concern…. Email us with all your personal prayer reques…"

Bishop Dr. Davis A. Williams replied Jan 21, 2009 to BREAKING EVIL ANCESTRAL CURSE

4 Jan 27, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service