Grace and Peace fellow sisters in the Lord. I would like to start off by saying that ain't nothing like crying to my Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name! There is nothing like completely falling on my face at His feet. Ain't nothiing like not being able to speak just scream Oh Yah, Yah, Yah, Yah, Yah unto the Lord thy God thou Mighty King of Kings. My mighty strong tower in the time of this age. It is not about what I am going through as long as HE gets the glory out of my life. It is a trick of the enemy to make us turn from prayer and praise and worship, but ain't nothing like feeling tears running down my face and losing my voice as the Spirit gives me utterance and I am utterly consumed by God Almighty and the Lord is ushering me behind the veil and I just unravel! AIn't nothing like the revelation that is given at the closing of worship and warship in Christ Jesus our Lord of lords.
The message to carry on in wisdom and in truth unto the glory of God. Ain't nothing like resting in the Lord and meditating on His word bathing in the blood of the Lamb washed and in awe of the LORD GOD ain't nothing like it can't no man touch me like that, there is no wisdom from man, no story that can be read, no courageous example of man's futile attepmts at greatness that can compare with intimacy and worship/warship in Christ....ain't nothing like it! Get some sisters amen and amen.

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

amen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service