The topic came up about a radical Church or as Jesus being radical, can anyone in there own words discribe what it means to them to be radical or the Church and Jesus being radical..

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

well in my opinions simply i dont believe there realy is a such thing as radical when it comes to christ first people only call people who do exactly waht the bibles tells you radical or for example a woman out in a park telling you to repent for the time is near people think that is radical me personaly i think we need more people to sell out to God. thats the reason why the world cant respect the church because they dont see a diffrence in the church and the world same folk you see on sunday runnin up and down the ailse is the same folk you see in the club on monday the same folk you see gettin drunk in the spirit on sunday is the same folk who get drunk off e&j on ttuesday we need to sel out and become what is called radical for Christ. but church has become a spare time event in my spare tme i worship christ in my spare time is when i pray in my spare time is when i will tell someone that God loves them acc to john 3 16 we need to sell out hey glory.
Well Ther are some people that do take God serious as my self and the topic came up about the radical and as a radical its just being a sell out for Christ or to be different with a difference of popinion or strong opinion about Christ so just keep being a seel out for Christ I will ....Its called ..Integrity. some call us Jesus freaks.
simple just doing in exact words what god commands and commisions us to do. doing what you know jesus would do.and not being ashamed. serving God fearlesly
Radical people stand strong in their beliefs. Paul was a redical for Christ once he was converted. There are so many babies in Christ that do have a hard time trying to seperate their fleshly life from their spiritual life. They are not quite ready t let go of the world. Is it right? Who am I to judge. Becomming a strong believer and trusting God is frightening, but when you hang in there God will do a new thing in your life. Yes I get drunk on Jesus's love. As we all should. No I do not knock the person who has not let go of the club. It takes time they have not yet surrounded themselves with the Holy Spirit as yet. Maybe sadly they never will. It is our job as Preachers or Ministers to pray for them and to rebuke the demons in their lives so they can become RADICAL for Christ.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service