Yuri Solomon's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a universal negative declaration that no condemnation remains for anyone in…"

Yuri Solomon replied Jan 3, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

">>> Jesus, and his apostles were all Torah observant. They observed all the…"

Yuri Solomon replied Jan 2, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

">>> Sin is the breaking of the law, so when we keep the law, when are stayi…"

Yuri Solomon replied Jan 1, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"Well, James, I obviously would agree with progressive sanctification in the life of…"

Yuri Solomon replied Jan 1, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"Let's not talk about the trinity yet; let me get clarity on your #2 point. >>…"

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"You are absolutely right. As Augustine said, “All truth is God's truth.” However, J…"

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"James, I know I said alot and I thank you for addressing all of it. We can talk abou…"

Yuri Solomon replied Dec 31, 2008 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"Yo James.. thanks for your response so quickly, I actually said “I have never read…"

Yuri Solomon replied Dec 31, 2008 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"If I can play devil's advocate here... Pardon the pun...lol ... Where are you gettin…"

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"If reading the scripture is like the national anthem, it has nothing to do with what…"

Yuri Solomon replied Dec 30, 2008 to You might be a bootleg preacher if...

48 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Ulysses (Mac) Mckneely

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service