James Pierce's Discussions (2,743)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"I disagree with the belief that we keep Torah for salvation. We keep Torah because i…"

James Pierce replied Jan 1, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"#'s 1 & 3"

James Pierce replied Jan 1, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"I'd like to give you some of my beliefs. As leaning towards Messianic Judaism, I bel…"

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"Hey, whats up Brother Yuri, Its all good. We are having a great conversation. I hop…"

James Pierce replied Dec 31, 2008 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"I actually said “I have never read that from any classical/historical material.” The…"

James Pierce replied Dec 31, 2008 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"Hey whats up Yuri, You said you have never read this from any of your own historica…"

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"This is truly a hot topic, and it is interesting to check it out. It is my view that…"

James Pierce replied Dec 30, 2008 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service