As women there are alot more obstacles that we have to climb over than men in the natural world, so why are there so many in the people of the kingdom? some believe that God can not use or call a women to preach His word, to speak on His behalf, to be a Minister or steward of His word! But why? the bible says,
"And it shall come to pass, in the last days, says God, That i will pour out my spirit on all flesh; yours sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams.

And on my menservants and on my maidservants I will pour out my Spirit in those days; abd they shall prophesy.Acts 2:17-18

God is no respector of person, thats why we are neither male or female in the kingdom of God but in the natural He made us male and female for procreation.
We are constantly fighting against our selves in the church, with mutiny there is no unity! We must be on one accord, ladies with our brothers and brothers with all brethren, being armourbearers to the vision of God first and then, He said," if you are faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many." Let us be faithful to the vision of God( Salvation,reconciliation, & Kingdom Restoration) working together knowing that God who is all knowing, righteous, full of wisdom and Power can and will use who ever He chooses, when He chooses them for His purposes, calling not male or female but the body of Christ,(believers) all with diverse gifts of the Holy Spirit, together for the work of the kingdom!
To Him be Glory and Majesty both now and ever, Amen.

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

That is awesome, How old are you? To god be all the Glory my sister!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service