I HAVE SOME MORE STUFF FOR YOU TO CHOKE ON! CHRISTIANITY IS OF THE DEVIL AND EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT A NIGGER IS! Acts 11:24

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

For the sake of this discussion let us not be politically correct. Let us all admit the truth about something: EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT A NIGGER IS! I don't care what country they come from, before they get to America. Everybody knows what NIGGER is. And the universal non-politically correct identification for one who is referred to as NIGGER, are black people. As a matter of fact, even black people know what a NIGGER is. Now we seek to try to justify that a NIGGER could be anybody and of any ethnicity, but the reality is this word has become, for the most part, exclusively applied to black people. Don't miss that last point, it's going to be very important to help you to understand why being a Christian is of the devil. THE WORD NIGGER WAS APPLIED PRIMARILY AND EXCLUSIVELY TO BLACK FOLK!

As far back as 200 BC, or B.C.E., there was sect that called itself Christians. The believe of this sect was so outlandish in their beliefs, that over time the word Christian itself was used as a way of describing anyone that believed in an unholy god, and who followed false prophets. But in the 60 A.D., this term became exclusively applied to the disciples of Yeshua.

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

This word Christian, which again had been used for hundreds of years to describe, well, idiots, imbeciles, NIGGERS, and suddenly, in this newly found WAY, the term was being applied specifically to the disciples. And they were and embarrassed, ashamed, and disrespected. This word did not come from God. This word came from men who made fun of people who believed in a God that they did not understand. This word came from the devil!

Peter tried to do, in first Peter chapter 4, what my mama tried to do with and for me as a little boy. I had gone to the south of the first time in my life, and being born and reared in Los Angeles, I didn't know the racism that was in the South back in the early 60s. It was something I had ever heard, seen in person or experienced. I mean white folks would call black folks NIGGERS, without so much as a thought as to how it made us feel or the fact that it was not true. It was common place to call black folks NIGGERS, especially in the South.

My mother recognize the shock in me immediately. Now check out what she said to me, and how much she sounds just like Peter in 1 Peter chapter 4:

“I know that When white folks call you NIGGER, it's like calling you something dishonorable. It's like calling you a murderer, or liar, or a thief, or a rapists. But don't pay them no mind, they just see the strength of your blackness when they call you NIGGER. But whatever you do, boy, DON’T YOU EVER CALL YOURSELF A NIGGER! And don’t call other Black folks nigger either”. “Okay Mama:”!

Proverbs 23:6 Eat thou not the bread of [him that hath] an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats:
7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart [is] not with thee.

Now I have to readily admit I do call some black folks niggers. That's because these particular black folks acts like niggers. They think like niggers. They call each other niggers. And as far as I'm concerned, they really shouldn't be surprise at getting what niggers get.

Now watch how much Peter sounds just like my mama:

1 Peter 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [as] a thief, or [as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
16 Yet if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
17 For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Peter is saying,

”I know that when they call you a Christian is like being called a murderer, or of thief, or an evildoer, or a busybody, or any one of a number of things men may call you out in a negative manner. But don't pay them no mind, just know that when they call you a Christian that they can see the power of THE WAY and the anointing of Christ Yeshua on you”.

Then in verse 17 he says, “judgment must begin at the house of God, so don't let me hear you call your self a Christian, and don't you call any other disciples a Christian.

In the movie Philadelphia, starring Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington, Washington's character tells Hanks character, “explain everything to me as if I'm five years old”.

I just got to talking to you all like you were five years old. Now if you don't understand, at least the principle of this, let alone the spiritual ramifications and revelation of it, then you don't want to understand it. You like the darkness. But then the word does say that men love the darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. And that's a lesson all in and of itself.

I'm not much on commentaries, I believe commentaries can and should be used, but they should not be dependent on. However, the attached link is to some historical and commentary postings. You need to take a long hard look at it.

http://www.fossilizedcustoms.com/christian.html

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

wow Guys I just found out the Hebrew version of my first and middle name is Malachi Netanya now I would certainly have no problem being call my Hebrew name if my Hebrew friend choose to call me by it in fact Malachi like Angel is a no gender name and the meaning is the same which ever language you look at it.  So all these people going around claiming that ones name does not change from language to language is pulling the wool over your eyes, for instance we say John in English but in italian Jovanni.  Guys get over the name He will answer to Jesus just as much as Yeshua

Can you say Yahushua? Of course you can! Thank means you have NO LANGUAGE OR SOUND BARRIER! So why are you calling the Messiah OUT OF HIS NAME! YOU ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE!

So you have given permission for us to say your name differently. Cool. NOW SHOW ME IN THE WORD WHERE ELOHIM OR YAHUSHUA GAVE PERMISSION TO CHANGE THE MESSIAH'S NAME!

YOU WILL PERISH! But that will be the last thing you will be thinking about of the day of judgement. Perishing will be the least of your concerns. IT WILL BE THAT YOU ARE BEING LEFT THAT SHALL BRING FEAR TO YOUR SOUL!

Jaja God don't mind us calling His Son Jesus only you mind Jaja and you are not God. You arenot God jaja and you cant go aroun d forcing me to do things because God believes in people having the choice he does not want anyone by force because when people do things by force there is no cooperation. Get it satan do things by force not God. God wants his body to work in perfect unity, to be pure spotless and clean, everyone cooperating and working as His body, noone being force to do because slaves are force, slaves are whipped into doing things. 

Stop trying to think you are the only one who has truth because God is the truth not you, you are not God, Jaja you are pushing a lot of people away, you are trying to kill people that is not of God God is a God of love. 

Stop trying to force people into things , stop trying to kill people, because that is what satan does and if you have ever met the Son of God believe me you would not want to destroy people, you would not want to treat them the way you are doing.

The Argument Over A Name

Our Saviour Hebrew name is Yeshua but I am not Hebrew so I am happy to call Him by His English name Jesus, which is the name I called upon and He save me and the Holy spirit have not convicted me when I call the Saviour Jesus, in none of my dreams or visions I have of Him has He ever condemn me or refuse to answer to the name of Jesus.

God is and was the one who confound all our language so I don't believe he is going to beat us up over the name plus Yeshua is the name of the Son yet when Jesus was in ministry here on earth he did not say he came in his own name he said he come in His fathers name John 5:43 and the father is not Yeshua, the father is I AM - Yahweh (YHWH). 

When Moses ask what name should I tell the people that sent Him he was told tell them I AM (YHWH) sent him not Yeshua.

When the angel appear only Mary and Joseph was giving the name Yeshua. During Christ Ministry he constantly refered to himself as I AM (YHWH) the fathers name even when he was ascending he did not say Yeshua will be with you always he said I AM (YHWH) will be with you always Matthew 28:20. 

People if calling the Saviour Yeshua was such a big deal Christ would have been using that name instead check it He use His Fathers name, I AM (YHWH) the way, I am (YHWH) the bread of life etc

I think satan has come amongst us trying to tie us up in confusion so we will take our eyes off our Saviour. 

Let us stop this nonsense and come into realisation of what is important and that is that we know who the Saviour is, that before the beginning he was with God and through him and by him and for him the world was made and that he who was in the beginning with God came born of women conceived from the seed of the Holy Spirit to be among us being fully man and fully God, He died for our sins, and was risen on the third day to give all who believe in him everlasting life.

People there has only ever been one such as him so God will recognise who we refer to whether we call him by Jesus or Yeshua.

As long as we don't allow ourselves to be fooled into thinking he is the blue-eyed blond picture because none of us know what He physically look like and it is by his voice we will know him not by his name or his looks. 

The word says my sheep know my voice not my sheep know my looks or my name none of us have a description of of his physical look or if he will come having a colour and if we believe we do that is where we will get deceived because when the evil one comes the word says even the elect will be deceived. 

So people let us ignore the tactics of satan and look to our Saviour, concentrating on hearing him through his word and forget what he looks like and get away from the useless argument over the name because it is not by his name or by his look we will know him it is by His VOICE.

Don't be ridiculous! ENGLISH IS THE YOUNGEST LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD! The name jesus was INVENTED in 368 AD, LONG BEFORE ENGLISH WAS EVER INVENTED OR USED!

Wow! THE DEVIL IS REALLY HAVING HIS WAY WITH YOU TODAY isn't he. I mean you have gone to all 15 of my postings to leave this insanity?

TISK! TISK! TISK!

Of all the Christinas I know I KNOW YOU KNOW HOW TO STUDY! BUT YOU ARE OPERATING ON SHEAR EMOTION NOW!

As you once said to my bride on YEN, "YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR STUFF BEFORE YOU POST!

Jaja you know I know my stuff but because you have allowed your brain to be possessed you have lost sight of the truth, but let me tell you something, the blood of Jesus can set you free.  Whatever strong hold you have allowed to get control of you the blood have Jesus can loose. 

English invented around 450 AD, when the Roman troops withdrew from Britain, the Angles (hence the terms English and england), Frisians, Saxons, and Jutes began to travel from Germany and Northern Europe to Britain. The Saxons were the most dominant group. The Anglo-Saxon languages developed into English. They were functionally illiterate so little is known about the time but in 597 Christian missionaries came and introduced literacy and Christianity to Britain. In 1066, the Normans, Viking who had settled in France 200 years before, took over England. They contributed 10,000 words to the English language. English was considered a peasant language and anyone of a high status spoke French. As the Normans became more isolated from Europe, they began to consider themselves English rather than French. At this time, There were many different dialects of English and often people living in neighbouring towns could not understand each other. English was very casual and there were few rules. They became more regularized through time and word forms were generally reduced.

No one can say at which point English became a separate language from the different Germanic dialects but it would have changed quickly as people of different tribes tried to communicate with each other. The waves of new languages that spread over the British Isles greatly broadened the English vocabulary. This is why we have so many homonyms and synonyms, compared to other languages.

Time period of 368AD is only a estimate

Jaja, why cant you get it I have been given a choice and God do not mind me calling His Son Jesus and that is what matters. You are trying to make yourself powerful by trying to act as the slave master, trying to force people to do something that please you.  

We are interested in pleasing God not Jaja stop acting outside of God because you are trying to esteem yourself above God and that just wont do.  If God is okay with us using Jesus why should it bother you.  Jaja no one is subjected to you stop using the tactics of satan stop trying to make God's people become slave to you. Stop it now and ask yourself why are you making this a personal deal, why are you ascending above God. 

Our job is to spread the Gospel, we are not instructed to defend the gospel because God is quite capable of doing so Himself you are using bullying tactics, you are using hate, and you are being abusive to God’s people. Those are the attributes of the evil one so stop it, if God did not want us to have a free choice he would not have place two trees in the garden so stop it. God wants us of self to make decision  and all God's people need to do is inform others not force others.   

Know ye not that lucifer try to ascend above God and was thrown out of heaven so stop your nonsense and come out from among them you have chase every wind of doctrine and have allowed your mind to become twisted so that you can no longer see the truth. Jaja there is only happiness in Christ; you cannot have Christ in you when you are intent on killing His people, when you are intent on destroying His people.  The word of God says the devil, the evil one come but to kill, steal and destroy so why are you intent on doing his job for him.  Christ comes but to give us life, He wants none of His people to perish, He wants only the good for His people, He want His people to have life more abundantly, to have joy and peace, His plan is for the good, show me where destroying, tearing down and killing the people are doing them good. You are turning people away from Christ you are leading them into rebellion against God. Think about it does that sound familiar to you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service