10. According to verse 5 The unclean man was in the mountains, and in the____________, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
11. According to verse 6 When the unclean man saw Jesus afar off, he____________ ____________ ___________ Him.
Demons are spirit beings who have personality and intelligence. As members of Satan’s kingdom and as enemies of God and humans. They are evil, malicious and organized with different levels of rank and delegated authority under Satan (Life in The Spirit Study Bible)
12. Read Matthew 12:43-45 According to verse 43 When the ____________ spirit is gone ____________ of a man, he ____________ through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
According to verse 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, ____________ findeth it _____________, swept and ____________.
According to verse 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
Demons are the power behind idol gods, so that to worship false gods is essentially to worship demons. (Life in The Spirit Study Bible)
13. Read 1st Corinthians 10:20 Which says But I say, that the things which the ___________ ___________, they ___________ to ___________, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
The first story recorded in the Bible in which Israel as a whole engaged in Idolatry was the worship of the golden calf while Moses was on Mount Sinai.(Life in The Spirit Study Bible)
14. Read Exodus 32: 1-6 According to verse 1 And when the people saw that __________ delayed to come ___________ out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, __________, ___________ us ___________ which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we know not what is become of him.
According to verse 4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a ___________ ___________: and they said, These be ___________ ___________, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
According to verse 6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and ___________ ___________ ___________, and brought ___________ offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.
Here is the making of the golden calf, Exodus 32:3,4. 1. The people brought in their ear-rings to Aaron, whose demand of them, instead of discouraging the motion, perhaps did rather gratify their superstition, and beget in them a fancy that the gold taken from their ears would be the most acceptable, and would make the most valuable god. (Matthew Henry)
The New Testament presents the world as estranged from God and seized by Satan (Life in The Spirit Study Bible)