Minister Paul Youngblood's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I know one thing...as long as God gives me breath.....I will be doing those old…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jun 30, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander

"You have once again spoken a truth...a truth that most Pastors will deny...because c…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jun 7, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"Minister Jordan....once again...you are as Gordon Ramsey of the T.V.show "Hell's Kit…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Mar 14, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"That's real talk Bro.Winstead.....we must somehow come to a middle ground in underst…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Mar 12, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"Thank you Evan.Alexander...and yes my reputation doth precede me(lol)...I went to yo…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Feb 6, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"Welll.....it looks like we ain't through with this yet.Minister Richardson let me ma…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jan 30, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"They are empty because people are tired of seeing the same thing in the Church,as th…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jan 16, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"Minister Pam...I agree with you in part......however,I don't think that writers shou…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jan 13, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"Elder High...you are absolutley correct.And let me say for the record,and for the co…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jan 13, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"You're correct Sis.Jackie...but the medicine that's needed is gonna be hard to swall…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jan 9, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service