Visit us at: www.MakingStrides/CeCeColeTeam

Ladies,
I have always been a supportor of Breast Cancer Awareness, but when my mother's sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, it became a PERSONAL AGENDA, I knew that it was time fight back!

January 2008, my mother's husband was diagnosed with Intestinal Cancer. Any form of Cancer is difficult to cope with.

It is my personal goal to shed light on a very dark disease--CANCER, please join me.

Today, there is more hope than ever for people facing breast cancer. However, there is much work to be done to find promising new treatments, increase awareness about the importance of mammograms, help all women get access to screenings and care, and connect those impacted by the disease with the information, day-to-day help, and emotional support they need to wage their battle against breast cancer.

I believe that hope for a world without breast cancer starts with me. That’s why I'm walking in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event. Not only is this my opportunity to join my community to fight back against breast cancer, it is a way to inspire hope by raising funds and awareness to help those facing the disease and save more lives.

And you can be a part of it, too.

I have signed up to walk and hope you will join me in my effort by signing up to join the Woman 2 Woman Making Strides team or making a donation in support of my participation. Hope starts with all of us.

Please Save A Breast...Save A Life! Donate Today!

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service