AS WE KNOW SIS BYNUM, HAS RECENTLY HAVE HAD TOUBLE IN HER MARRIAGE. DO YOU THINK IT RIGHT THAT, SHE DIVORCING HER HUSBAND? DO,YOU THINK SHE TRYING TO GAIN ,WORLDLY ATTENTION TO HER SELF FOR GAIN. iT JUST A QUESTION,FOR MYSELF I HAS MUCH RESPECT FOR THIS WOMAN OF GOD.

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

First of all the internet has gotten very out of control about this Bynum story. Personally I don't think it's anyones business. And anyone sitting up worried or too concerned about how and what direction they're marriage will go in. First of all ask your self have you prayed for them? Have you spoken blessings over their lives, or are you just being nosey. It's bad enough we get criticized from unbelievers, but from member who are suppose to be an influence in the kingdom of God, talking about their own, IT"S SICK. If this was your business , I don't think you would want folks discussing your future decisions about you marriage with anyone. Question is are we really in this so that God gets the glory or are we in this because it's just something to do ?
First of all let get one thing straight.Im a pastor wife and do know how hard marriage can be in the house of god,secondly,before my husband was a pastor I was first family. I dont know u hope that i didnt offend you,howerer, the discussing i open is something that has been made public ,not by me, but, the source..If it was my marriage yes i would keep it as private as possible,like i have done some many years before.I thing your read into something that not there. yes,it sick but i not the one how tlking to the press or on marzaine cover. what happenis god house should stay there. I respect your comment,please never write me in the flesh.,I have plenty to do,how about u.God bless u hope that he keep u in the right mind and spirit.
First of all God Bless you, and Nothing was in the flesh about ahs anyone prayed for them.
have a blessed day, no I'm not offended. Of course we both know we can't let a discussion get in the way of our walk. Just let me clarify, the reply was not geared toward you, it was geared toward the people who continue to make nasty degrading comments concerning Bynum. I respect you as a pastors wife, you are an authority figure. My apologies. God Bless You abundantly.
Thank you woman of god please keep me in your prayer also my sister who is fighting breast cancer.. thank you , May you have a bless year. Im believing that this is the year that god people will have true joy and victory over every situation..be blessed.
I believe that personally we should pray for God to heal their marriage. I have come to understand that even if we are called to minister in such a dynamic mission field, does not attempt are flesh from getting in the way.

Lets continue to pray for the healing for all our brothers and sisters who preach the word - because it is not easy single or married in ministry but it is manageable when we keep God First

I pray for them both that God may bring spiritual healing to both Mr & Mrs. Weeks because this is really what we should do is stand in the gap and let God do the rest. Prayer will change, things.

In regards to whether this was done for national attention, I cannot make that judgement call, but I will say that whatever motives our done in our flesh - we have to allow God to continue to work on us and perfect us in HIM

God Bless you,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service