I am Rev. Fidelis O. Nwaka. I am a 61-year-old pentecostal minister of the Gospel and have been preaching and teaching God's Word for over 35 years now. I have previously done some missionary work in North Carolina, USA, for some years. But I am now in Africa helping to take care of our churches. I would like to befriend and associate with any true and faithful minister of God. If you are such a person, you can please contact me. My email address is: revfidon@yahoo.com. You can also reach me by a phone call. My number :+234 816 629 3797. Thank you and God bless you.

Views: 94

Replies to This Discussion

WATER IS A HUMAN RIGHT We have each been resurrected by being born again It Is Well With My Soul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHe_qmo3gX4 ------------------------------------ God delivered in the pass and he shall this day........ PRAYER REQUEST: LET THE NATIONS REPENT AND PRAY....... WHERE THERE IS WATER....THERE IS LIFE..... WHERE THERE IS CLEAN WATER THERE IS TRUE LIFE REPAIR THE BREECH

Rev Fidelis, you can update me with your location details via updating your profile address here, also see my page for the training program we offer via Africa Network BFTF that may help you. 
I was in Nigeria last year and have been invited for 2019. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service