Lord, Jesus, today! I just want to know, Can Woman ever be saved?

Through the annals of time, Woman has been blamed with the fall of mankind. For her punishment, she, by rights, is now made to be subject to males, or so we continue to teach and be taught.

All mankind was made to be the bride, joy, and glory of the Creator. For the Creator's pleasure we are and were created. The Creator desires to be united in fellowship and matrimony to a bride to share in co-regency, not a slave, bond servant, nor concubine. A mature being wants an equal counterpart to share life, not a subjugated, dominated floor mat. My statements here are not gender oriented since in the Spirit gender is non-existent. God wants intimacy with the totality of mankind as the bride, men and women included.

The Creator made the first step in the evolution of mankind when God took out the "side" of mankind that was female. (I believe that mankind in original state was hermaphrodite. Many will disagree, but that is neither here nor there. That is my belief. However, let's not get lost on that point). The greater point is that when God made Woman, she was called in the Hebrew "hadam", for in actuality, she was the same. There was no difference in estate between the male and the female. Both had equal status or co-regency. What was different was that Woman had a womb. That was all. Woman was also given dominion (Genesis 1:26,26,28). Women was given authority. Woman was given everything that man was given because God gave it to THEM, not HIM. Adam was careful in calling Woman "hadam" because he was not confused about her state nor identity.

After Adam (mankind) sinned in the garden, it is at this point and then only that we see the male Adam calling the Woman Eve. Adam, in his fallen estate, called Woman, Eve. The male Adam in so doing both disassociated himself from Woman (but in actuality, he disassociated himself from himself), and lowered her to a status that God did not create her in, nor lower her to. This identity crisis continues still!

People will assert, nonetheless, that Jesus' blood is atonment for sin, which would bring everything back in right standing and fellowship with God as if there never was sin (justified=standing before God just as if I never sinned). Why, oh why then does it seem that Woman will never come out from under the curse of man (not God, because it was not God that changed her name to one of measured estate)? Can Woman ever be saved?

Views: 22

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service