Dear Pastor/Ministry Leader:

Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. I bring you Kingdom Greetings from DSW Ministries. I am so thankful that the Lord has allowed our paths to cross for this divine connection that is sure to be a blessing to the body of Christ and the Kingdom of God at-large!

I write to you today to solicit your support and to invite you to celebrate with us as God does a new thing in and through our ministry. On Sunday, March 23, 2008, from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, DSW Ministries will host its first, monthly SUNDAY NIGHT LIVE (SNL) service. These services promise to be experiences that are both rooted in the Word of God and expressive of the heart of true worship. The theme for the SNL services is “Just Jesus.”

“Why this slogan,” you ask?

Well, I believe that the Body of Christ at-large has moved too far away from her primary objective of winning souls to the Kingdom of God. We have become more interested in offering programs than we are in presenting Jesus Christ. It is for this cause that I believe the Lord has challenged me to begin having these services.

There is a saying, “If you want something you’ve never had, you must do something you’ve never done.” In other words, we must step out of our realm of comfort in order to experience supernatural breakthrough. For many in this generation, this is something new. Although there are those of us who can remember when Sunday night deliverance service was the norm, there are also those who have never experienced the mighty move of God’s manifested power in that type of atmosphere. I believe, in this the year of new beginnings, that we are primed and ready to bridge the gap between “old school church” and the “information generation.”

In addition to your prayers and support, I am also looking for ministries to partner with us for these events. If you or another ministry you know of would be interested in participating in this powerful worship experience, please let me know. I look to hear from you soon. Your prayers are greatly desired and very much appreciated.

Because of Christ,

Pastor-Elect Dionne S. Wood

Pastor Dionne Wood,Sunday Nigh Live!

Views: 18

Attachments:

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service