Grace and peace men and women of God.

I'd like to open a discussion to possibly plan a fellowship for the Spring of '09. I've gotten a couple of responses from some pastors, but I'd like to hear from the rest of the group. What do you think?

Let's hear your suggestions as it relates to:

DATE
SPEAKERS
and other things.

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

I am a new to the Washington, D.C. area and I would love to be part of such a group. I was invovled in a group like this in Ohio and I loved it. I learned so much plus it was great fellowship. My Pastor started this group some years ago and it is still flourishing. Elder Eric Darnell Jordan, Cathedral of Christ Baptist Church/Meridian Hills Baptist Church, JORDANEJJORDAN@yahoo.com
Greetings,
I am open and ready for the meeting God Willing.
Blessings!
Rev. Dr. Ezekiel
I would be interested in doing so as well. Look forward to the fellowship.
SHALOM GREETINGS DR. DIONNE!
THANK U FOR STARTING THIS GROUP. I LOOK FORWARD TO FELLOWSHPPING WITH FELLOW CLERGY OF BPN IN OUR REGION. I THINK APRIL IS A TIGHT MONTH THOUGH. MAY IN THE BEGINNING MIGHT BE BETTER.
YOU ALSO MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER GRP CONF. CALL FELLWSHPS AS WELL.
SHALOM BLESSNGS,
APOSTLE DR. GARNETT
Sounds good to me....
Try to shoot for some time in May if you can.....I guess location would depend on the size of the group.
Praise the Lord,
I would love to be part of this fellowship. Please keep me informed.

Bishop Smith
I think that is a great idea! The location depends on what type of event. Do you want to have Fellowship and a service? Do you want Workshops? Is there a Pastor that would like to hold it at their church. Do you want to have it quarterly and rotate locations?
Yes, Minister T... all of that! LOL

I would love this to be a "fellowship in motion", meaning that we gather together on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually) at each others churches. That's why I wanted to know who would be open to hosting these events.

Thank you to all of you who have expressed your interest. Now, let's make it happen.

Workshops, Services, Meet-n-Greets... all of these are viable options...
Look forward to working with you.
The months of September or October, a three to five enening events. It would be great for Pastors that are part of the group, host an evening at their church.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service