Minister Paul Youngblood's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr.Walker...there is a lot that you have said that I do agree with...and there is a…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Mar 27, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Minister Paul Youngblood

"Bro.James....You have said well in your reply to this discussion.I am glad that we a…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Mar 4, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"As soon as I get the information on where and what publisher has the book,I will for…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Feb 23, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Dr.Brown let me add this bit of information that hopefully will help Pastors when th…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Feb 20, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Well I do know of Pastors that do take Minister of Music positions as a supplemental…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Feb 19, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Yes Pastor Edwards...I will send you the title of the book and where you can get it."

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Feb 19, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Well Dr.Brown...I am not discounting what you are saying......some of the things tha…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Feb 7, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Pastor Smith...I will try to answer your last asked question.....it is because somet…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Feb 7, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Minister...if I actually had the answer...we probaly would be discussing some other…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Feb 6, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"All of the churches that do pay,as far as I know of,have a set amount of what they w…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Feb 5, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service