James L. Brown's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL Minister Marshall...you are a funny man....lol Mr. Richardson, I don't know if…"

James L. Brown replied Jun 8, 2009 to ARE MUSICIANS OVERPAID AND NOT COMMITTED TO THE LOCAL CHURCH?

42 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by DR.Marietta Brown

"Hey Minister Marshall Thanks for the encouraging words my brotha, I too think that i…"

James L. Brown replied Jun 3, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Minister Paul Youngblood

"Dr. Brown I stand in agreement with alot of what you are saying. I think it is param…"

James L. Brown replied May 22, 2009 to ARE MUSICIANS OVERPAID AND NOT COMMITTED TO THE LOCAL CHURCH?

42 Jun 17, 2009

"I would like to give some insight on what I think is being stongly misrepresented. A…"

James L. Brown replied May 21, 2009 to ARE MUSICIANS OVERPAID AND NOT COMMITTED TO THE LOCAL CHURCH?

42 Jun 17, 2009

"Thanks for the kind words, everyone...if I can just say alittle more on the subject.…"

James L. Brown replied May 15, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"I have been reading some of the recent responses and I have to chime in again just b…"

James L. Brown replied May 15, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"I am a Musician and I was reading alot of the post in this blog, and i agree and dis…"

James L. Brown replied Feb 26, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service