Minister Paul Youngblood's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfornuately..it has gotten to this point,because churches will not honor what they…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Nov 2, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Minister Paul Youngblood

"Dr Z..I want to call out all those in New Jersey...many of you musicians have been l…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jun 16, 2009 to ARE MUSICIANS OVERPAID AND NOT COMMITTED TO THE LOCAL CHURCH?

42 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by DR.Marietta Brown

"Minister...your need has touched me...and I will be praying that God sends....the ri…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jun 16, 2009 to ARE MUSICIANS OVERPAID AND NOT COMMITTED TO THE LOCAL CHURCH?

42 Jun 17, 2009

"I am going to Amen what you have said my brother,because if there is any group in th…"

42 Jun 17, 2009

"So then my good educated brother....what would the average salary of a Music Ministe…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jun 9, 2009 to ARE MUSICIANS OVERPAID AND NOT COMMITTED TO THE LOCAL CHURCH?

42 Jun 17, 2009

"Bishop T...You said a much needed word......now here is my method of clearing out a…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jun 7, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Doc Marshall...I read your comments,and I know you speaking the truth....when you ge…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Jun 7, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Bishop...let me ask you a question,because some of your comments seem to contradict…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied May 10, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Sometime ago in another post,I had eluded to a publication that is a comprehensive b…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Apr 27, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Stay with the Lord and be faithful....and He will give you increase...and I'll be pr…"

Minister Paul Youngblood replied Mar 28, 2009 to Why do you play for your church?

23 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by William Henry Ross Jr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service