Pastor Lorenzo Edwards's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"God bless you. God bless you My sister. I neesd not to say anything its already said"

Pastor Lorenzo Edwards replied Feb 17, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Minister Paul Youngblood

"You hit the nail on the head with that one. It is almost like "the preacher or the m…"

Pastor Lorenzo Edwards replied Feb 17, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Min. Youngblood is that book available? About the churches should pay. Let me know p…"

118 Nov 2, 2009

"I have had two musicians in the past 4yrs. The first had some problems so he wanted…"

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Most musicains that I have come in contact now learn to play by ear. I haven't seen…"

Pastor Lorenzo Edwards replied Feb 1, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"What it has come down to is business. They are not playing for the Lord they are pla…"

Pastor Lorenzo Edwards replied Feb 1, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Yes most of them do ask for to much. I pastor a small church and right now we can no…"

Pastor Lorenzo Edwards replied Jan 30, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service