I wanted to share among Pastors as I believe that we are of the same heart and spirit. I have been in Miami, Florida relocated from Washington, D.C where we pastored for 11 years. I have a good relationship with my Father in Ministry in D.C. but was not supported in the work that we do as a ministry as we are not a traditional ministry but a "street" ministry. Being trained in ministry, I realize that ministry takes finances and we spent a great deal of time financing the outreaches, feeding programs, youth work, etc. I moved to Miami, believing that God was providing rest for me. It's been a year and half and I am ready to return to D.C. I am working as a paralegal but have not found the opportunities to minister as I had in D.C. Coming here, I was challenged with providing letters, volunteering in established ministries but never received the direction to continue the work that we began in D.C. in Miami, the opportunities have not avail themselves. I am asking for prayer and direction and solicit any comments that you the women and men of God might add - and share your expertise, wisdom and insight with me. Thank you. Pastor Cleckley

Views: 19

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service