Elder Max Spiegel's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"The Earth was moving before man was even created ok"

Elder Max Spiegel replied Apr 27, 2012 to When Men Worship and Praise God The Earth Moves...

5 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Pastor Sharon T. Spencer

"     Trinitarian and Oness creates religion??? Really? I cringe at all the people th…"

Elder Max Spiegel replied Apr 24, 2012 to What has happen to good old exegetical expository preaching ?

8 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Elder Max Spiegel

"2012 New Orleans , two years straight (HELLO) time for the PCAF to come home. I do e…"

Elder Max Spiegel replied Apr 24, 2012 to Which Bishop/Evangelist has the Annointing ????

31 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by APOSTLE NOEL KINCAID

". My dear Pitbull brother I’m not suggesting you change your style. I would never im…"

Elder Max Spiegel replied Apr 17, 2012 to What has happen to good old exegetical expository preaching ?

8 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Elder Max Spiegel

"Alright Orlando is over and there was a fellowship of the saint"s, now can or will t…"

Elder Max Spiegel replied Aug 12, 2011 to Which Bishop/Evangelist has the Annointing ????

31 Aug 7, 2012

"Bishop this is a no brainer , remember JESUS said something like stait is the gate a…"

Elder Max Spiegel replied Jul 15, 2011 to 3 in 10 interpret the Bible literally,What is your opinion as to why

4 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Minister in Training Karen Brank

"Can you believe this the PAW and PCAF gonna do some fellowshiping at there national…"

Elder Max Spiegel replied Apr 6, 2011 to Which Bishop/Evangelist has the Annointing ????

31 Aug 7, 2012

"well JESUS is the Truth (St John 14) and yes plenty of religous folk worship God lik…"

Elder Max Spiegel replied Aug 9, 2010 to Which Bishop/Evangelist has the Annointing ????

31 Aug 7, 2012

"Why do you and other trinitrians join the PAW group? Everyone with the Holy Ghost ha…"

Elder Max Spiegel replied Aug 9, 2010 to Which Bishop/Evangelist has the Annointing ????

31 Aug 7, 2012

"Standard are a form of legalism that should have never been set, because they have b…"

Elder Max Spiegel replied Aug 2, 2010 to Letting Down

7 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by EVG ALICE F GULLYBIRCH

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service