Greetings,

This is the day that the Lord has made; REJOICE and be glad in it.

Prayer.. for the Incarcerated
Heavenly Father, I come to you with a Humble Spirit. Lord, in the name of Jesus. Forgive me for the Sins.. that I have committed against thee, Sins I was fully aware of and ones that I was unaware of. Lord, wash me in the Blood of Jesus. I Love You Lord with ALL... my heart, Mind, Body and Soul.

Heavenly Father, I apply the blood of Jesus over the ones that are incarcerated on today, from the crown of their heads to the soles of their feet, around every correctional officer.... visitor.. and staff.. Lord, in the name of Jesus. I ask that you cancel the power of any evil demonic spirit, demonic strongmen, and demonic spirits that try to enter into the presence of the inmates, correctional officers.. staff.. and visitors.

Lord, in the name of Jesus. I ask that You forgive the inmates , the warden, the staff, the correctional officers, for their sins, unrighteousness, trespasses, iniquities in the name of Jesus. Lord, I pray for their Salvation, Deliverance, and Healing.. In the MIGHTY name of Jesus. Father, it is written in the book(s) of: Ps. 91 and Matt. 6, that You are Our Deliver. Lord, I pray in the name of Jesus.for deliverance from ALL.. sicknesses, afflictions, infections, viruses.

I thank You Lord Jesus, for giving the inmates deliverance, liberty, salvation, freedom for all these things according to John 15:23. Lord, may these deliverance be used to Glorify Our Heavenly Father in Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Lord, I come to you in the name of Jesus. Lifting, up those that are not behind Prison walls..... But have build up their own Prison. Prisoners in the Mind, Lord, Your word says.. that it is the Anointing.... that breaks and destroys yokes of bondage,Lord, on the name of Jesus. I ask you now to cause your anointing, to break and destroy any yokes of bondages.. Prisoners of; hard -heartiness,offense, gossip, envy, being judgmental,lust of the flesh, lust of the eye,unforgiveness, depression, frustrations, strife, dependence, rudeness, self-pity, heaviness, greed, addictions, following ways of man, struggling, misbelief, immorality, rebellion, indifference, hate, lying, manipulation, resentment, provoking, complaining, slander, shame, Self-deception, self destruction.

Lord, in the name of Jesus. I pray for Love, Unity, Hope, Honesty, Kindness, Humbleness, Meekness, Understanding, Peace, Joy, Love and more.. Love to fall down on All.. those that are in Prison.. Be it behind Prison walls.. or Outside of Prison walls.....

In Jesus name. I pray.... Amen.

Love and Peace Be With You,
Gethsemane Cafe' Open on: Tues & Thurs.
Time: 7:00pm (PST)- 10:00pm (EST)
Place: 1-(605)990-0700- Conf.ID>305311#
Tracy Lawanda
Servant/Prayer Warrior/Certified Chaplain

Views: 2

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service