I believe God is raising up a group in this hour that really understand why he want his people wealthy. The word of God declares that the earth will be covered with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

How can tis happen unless the fund are in the right hands, and the right things are done when the money gets there.

I ask that some of the members of our millionaires group, start to tap into this stream and then share what is working.

Many times we are looking for acres of diamonds, and they are in our own back yard.

One idea I have is to use this internet and tap into the ad clicks that offer money per click to the people that will visit our sites. Visit showyostuff.googlepages.com for additional information,
2. Start an investment club in your area with committed people you know and trust write up a contract of the rules and have everyone sign it. determine how much each one will invest per month. The person who starts the club is the first reciepant of the funds for that month and then their name comes out of the drawing. The next month all remaining members names are put back in and the process starts over. ex. if two people stand together for a total of $100.00 because is the amount invested monthly both of their names go in, but if one of their names are pulled then the other ones name will come out and they would split the amount received. Same thing in the monthly amount is $1,000.00 etc. Don't forget to invest the funds when received, why? because this is an investment club. This is a good idea but it have to be done with people you trust and that are committed to the club, one everyone receives their share you can stop or start over but the one incharge or the one thats starts the investment club must insure that weather the investors are there or not for the monthly meeting there fund are there period.

NOW it's your turn. Give us your idea or comment on the ones give, I truly believe it is our turn in line let's make it happen.

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

God Bless you Bishop.
God bless you evangelist,

We are excited about this God thang, he always know what to do. Thanks for joining the kicking it spot we are expecting a massive thrust this spot it is an alternative to my space please help to get the word out. We will be supporting and working with anyone in need of encouragment. lets talk soon.

Blessings
Bishop Hazel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service