I was afforded the opportunity of attending a singles conference and one of the topic discussions entitled: Challenges of Single Christians.

It's no doubt many singles in ministry face and encounter different challenges, some are lonely times, or working in ministry alone and without a helpmete, and some just missing the companion of another or significant person in their life to share the joys, fears, triumps, dissappointments, someone to laugh with in private moments, or just someone to share your inner most thoughts and ideas with.

So many of us face many challenges; I love it when Paul stated in the word: I've learned how to be content (paraphrased quote).

I believe as singles, we do have to learn how to be content in our current state of the single life, the many things I've learned and have really gained much strength because it works for me, is this:

I stay busy....lol....I'm never idle, when I finish one project I'm starting another and usually there are so many others involved in my projects until there is no time for me to bathe in the lonely pains.

When I do have an opportunity to be alone, I capitalize on my relationship with the Lord, myself, family and friends and of course there is "my Linda time" and I take time to reflect on me, myself and I....lol.

Even though we have challenges being leaders in ministry or in ministry to some capacity, there are yet so many benefits to being Single In Ministry, there is such a liberty of time spent with the Lord and in the Word of God.

Again, Welcome to "Singles In Ministry International Group". Feel free to respond, write a blog, or just share your heart.

Sent One,
Apostle Linda

Views: 1

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service