I bless God, this very moment! Yes, God is real, real in my soul! Is He real in your soul? After being a widow for almost eleven years, I still thank God. Let the truth be told, without Him, I could not have survived. But God! He is good. He will never leave, nor forsake you.

I bless God for what He is doing in the Spirit realm. Mountains are being moved, deliverance is coming forth, depression is dissolved; plain and simpe the glory of the Lord is being revealed.

We as a people, we as a body, and we as a population of singles must seek God's presence. The enemy desires to sift our dignity, our moral beliefs and our intimacy with God. As we enter into ministry everyday we must maintain an intimate relationship with God; it is vital. Because where ever the enemy can get in, believe me he will go above and beyond to get his job done. When an individual's intimate time is interfered with, the enemy has a chance to draw them into his zone. Imprisoment is how the enemy wants "singles" to live. Imprisoned to the enemies devices and tactics; imprisoned to his thought process.

Before one sits down to take a test, there is a period of study (preparation). Studying will bring about a good score or good results. Take an honest inventory of your time with God - Are you reading and studying the Word? Do you need healing from something or someone? Do you have hatred in your heart for your ex-husband or ex-wife? Have you lost your joy? Do you cringe when you see other couples together? Are you happy in serving the Lord? Are you so engrossed in finding your Esther, you miss God? Are you trying to make everyone be Boaz? Do any of these questions sound familiar or do any fit your circumstance? Your answer could be a threat to your preparation time; and destory you intimate time.

Some people think to be single means incomplete, but that's not true. Being single means to be unique and separate. God has something special designed for everyone whether you are single or not. Martial status does not determine one's value or worth to the Kingdom of God.

My Sisters and Brothers, on December 19, 1987 I became a wife and a widow on January 15, 1998 with a ten year old son. I could have given up. Keeping it real, I did not know what I would do, but I tried on my own. It did not work; I had to turn back to Jesus. He was my strength then and my strength today. I've had to praise my way through alot of issues. It has not been easy. I've fallen by the wayside, but God is so merciful, He allowed me another chance. The way was not easy for Jesus on the way to be crucified for me. He did not turn around, I cannot turn around. You cannot turn around, whatever your situation! I made it, I am here today. It's not an over night process, I had to suffer through serveral issues since the death of my husband. I stayed in the presents of God's people and increased my intimate time with God. I studyed. I prayed. I praised and worshipped. I prepared!

There is hope; stand on the Word. Somethings happen which we cannot control - in Isaiah 45:2 there is assurance; that the Lord will help. The Lord says He will go before thee and make the crooked places straight.

Everyday is a day of preparation!

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Sis Sharon, this is a very powerful statement of truth and divine revelation with much inspiration; continue to inspire the singles in ministry and everywhere.

Apostle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service