Bishop Edgar Young Jr's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"so so true most all the preachers a fake no Holy Ghost trying to minister from there…"

Bishop Edgar Young Jr replied Feb 13, 2011 to INFORMATION TO ALL BLACK PREACHING NETWORK

2 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Bishop Edgar Young Jr

"I am upon these brute beast! The Lord will render to them according to there works"

Bishop Edgar Young Jr replied Feb 13, 2009 to INFORMATION TO ALL BLACK PREACHING NETWORK

2 Feb 13, 2011

"Drink i say no for most people that drink loose track on when to stop, however to ta…"

Bishop Edgar Young Jr replied Jan 21, 2009 to Should Christians Drink Alcohol?

4 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by prophetess JOY Elliott

"Go, tell Ahab, Behold, Elijah is here ( CHALLENGE ) Showdown at Carmel It came to p…"

Bishop Edgar Young Jr replied Jan 6, 2009 to MINISTER'S CHALLENGE

2 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by DAVID SERVING JESUS

"God Is A Spirit however sin is the cause of it all God is Holy and can't dwell in th…"

Bishop Edgar Young Jr replied Jan 5, 2009 to WHO CAN TELL ME WHY GOD MAKE HIMSELF INVISIBLE TO US

4 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by prophetess JOY Elliott

"AS YOU STATED THERE ARE FRUIT AND THE MAIN ONE ALMOST EVERY CLAIMED TO BE FILLED HOL…"

Bishop Edgar Young Jr replied Dec 17, 2008 to If We Have The Holy Ghost Why Do We Not Manifest The Character Of Jesus

2 Dec 17, 2008

"I VOTED FOR YOU"

Bishop Edgar Young Jr replied Dec 17, 2008 to I need your help

2 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Chandra Cole

"We are free will agents and Yahweh wants us to serve him of our own free will For be…"

Bishop Edgar Young Jr replied Dec 15, 2008 to I NEED YOUR ANSWER

1 Dec 15, 2008

"Why Not Yahweh? Yahweh is the proper name of the god of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Jesus…"

Bishop Edgar Young Jr replied Dec 4, 2008 to Holidays Or Holy Days Does It Matter To Yahweh (God) Which We Observe

1 Dec 4, 2008

"Yeah I pray Yahweh give the wisdom to undo the mess Bush left him to clear up. We pr…"

Bishop Edgar Young Jr replied Nov 8, 2008 to Prayers For President Obama

1 Nov 8, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service