Greetings precious, yes it is 4am and I am up in agreement with you in prayer, the enemy doesn't take naps. Whenever God wake me up, it's prayer time. Father right now I bow down in your presence on behalf of my friend, you see the struggle they are in, you see the test and the vicious attack. God it seems as if all hell has broke loose, we come together and we touch and agree that satan's power is destroyed right now in the name of Jesus. We believe you to do what is impossible for us to do in the name of Jesus. Lord I lift up the Apostles, the Prophets, the Pastors, teachers and Evangelists and Elders, the Bishops and the Deacons. Everyone that is in a leadership position and ask for your divine protection and direction. The attacks that are coming against the head of the body we abort it right now in the name of Jesus. We come against the pressure in the body of Christ. We speak holiness into the lives of your people that are living contrary to your word. We speak protection of those under the microscope of the IRS. We speak a quick deliverance to those that are unfair in their dealings that are using the cross as a cover for their ungodly acts. We call forward the leaders that are leading out of a pure heart. We thank you for your Soverignity, your power and your protection. We lift up the Presidents in this country and plead the blood of Jesus over them and their family, we lift up the CEO's, CFO, COO, the Mayor, the Governor and the head of every nation, tribe and village. We lift up Principles and Superintendents, everyone occupying a seat in leadership. We ask you to release the pressure and deliver those that are going through mental distress. We bind up mental problems, anguish, fear and anxiety, we bind up depression, hopelessness and pain, Father, bless the person reading this, their home, their ministry, the business and extended family. Bless those that are in mourning and comfort by the power of the Holy Ghost. In Jesus name. Amen

Views: 9

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service