Father in the name of Jesus, I want to lift up every believer on this site, their family, their friends, their ministries, businesses and jobs, and even I want to thank you for their enemy, whether the enemy is debt, sickness, fear, the spirit of Judas or whatever/whoever is in their lives trying to rob them of every promise You gave to them, I stand in agreement with my sister/ my brother right now in the name of Jesus, that debts are cancelled, doctors are about to be confounded and confused as You reverse the report they have given, mortgages are going to be miraclouosly paid off, the repossess will be cancelled, jobs will be maintained by the saints of the Most High God. Father I trust you for every need and every want of every believer that I know and for every believer that I don't know but is somehow connected to the vine. I thank You for releasing the pressure of life, for reducing the stress factors, hypertension and pain. I thank you for every report of Victory over defeatism, for every good report. I thank you for restored health, marriages, children returning back home, clothed and in their right mind. Thank You GOD for faithfulness in marriages, bind the husband and the wife together and knit their marriage with the promise of a three fold cord. Father, I ask that you would look upon President Barack, every decision, let it have Your divine connection and Your Soverign Supreme Authority, let no decisions be made at the pen of the ready writer in the Oval Office without You having being summoned and guided by Your word in the choices he is to make, God it is not about popularity, black white, young or old, it's about what is right according to Your word. I thank You Lord, for only what we do for you will last, Now I ask that Your hand of mercy and grace be upon every reader, hearere and doer of your word in Jesus name, amen!

Views: 7

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service