Father, I ask that you bless the men and women of God that will grace this group with there presence their purpose, their power. I thank you for each and every one and ask that you would give them increase in the things YOU promised. I ask that you would enlarge their territory and lengthen the stakes on their tents. I pray their families, their finances, their faith, that it fail them not. I pray against every spirit that would come to hinder their work that you have called and anointed them to and to do. I pray against the spirit that would come to kill, steal and destroy the work that you have started here and abroad in your people. I pull down every strong hold and stand against the fiery darts that have already been dispatched against my sister and brother in Christ. I thank you that you ALWAYS causes us to triumph and that we are victorious in the name of Jesus. God I thank you for the favor that you have given us, we don't take your grace lightly or for granted. I thank you for every one of my friends in the ministry that YOU have called according to your purpose. I thank you for their families, their spouses, their children, grandchildren, relatives, coworkers. I thank you for financial breakthrough. I call every seed they sow in this season will bring increase, as you did for me on yesterday. I thank you for Your Devine mercy and grace in the precious name of Jesus Christ.
www.wo-menofpowerpurposeanointing.ning.com

Views: 8

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service