Father, I welcome you into this prayer as I stand in Your presence for my friend. I stand for their faith, their family, their finances and their friends. I stand for them for You in that every need is met and that you being the God that you are are Soverign in every aspect of their life. I bind up any hinderances in their life that would prevent them from their destiny and from achieving their purpose for You. I stand in agreement with you as being the CEO of my Soul Purpose business, and for being Lord and Savior of my life. I thank you that those who don't know you as Partner and CEO for their business that they would invite you to lead them in their business dealings, I speak against anything that would come against their growth in business, ministry, family and everyday life. I call forth members, business partners and customers to take each and every business, ministry and vision to the visionary to its next level. I thank you that my friends are in good health and prospering this day even as their soul prospers. Father I thank you for allowing me to come into Your presence where I can dwell and sit at your feet to hear what You have to say. Lord, I thank you for every friend, every business partner you have given me. I thank you Lord for the set up, the hook up because of You, I am about to go up. Thank you for the millionaire status, I bless you for the increase as you enlarge my territory, my friends' territory. I thank you Jesus, for being CEO and business partner, thank you for being leader and guide. I ask all this in the Most powerful name under the sun, the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! Pink,
Thanks and Amen for this prayer. I love that you call the Master CEO of your Soul Purpose business. That is all right. I was just thinking about how He took 12 apostles and turned them into about 2.1 billion plus people. About 2.1 billion Christians are alive now plus those that have gone before us. Our Lord is the greatest manager of all time. Praises and thanks to Him always.

Blessings, Prosperity, and Peace to you,

Rainelle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service