I LOVE TO PUT ON A GOOD WORSHP SONG LIKE YOLANDA ADAMS WORSHIP HIM AND JUST LISTEN TO THE WORDS AND THINK ABOUT ALL I HAVE MADE IT THROUGH AND HOW MUCH GOD HAS BLESSED ME. I FIND MYSELF WORSHIPPING HIM.

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Shekinah Glory is good. Also William Murphy! LAY ON YOUR FACE UNTIL THE GLORY FALLS IT ALWAYS WORKS!
I think that God has given me the ability to absorb tones...I definitely love to put on soaking worship, because of the instrumentals. No words to distract, just an atmosphere in which I can wait on Him. I love to consecrate a space in time where I can get refined physically, anoint myself with oil, and already have the music saturating the atmosphere, so when I get into the room, Angels are already there...I see visions with certain songs, and I receive revelation from the visions, it's the way I receive the Music in my worship. Worship is SOOOO important to an Intercessor, because the Intercessor has to maintain a most intimate and reverent relationship with the Godhead, it's our access into the heavenlies, where we can shift things around in the earth realm. I chase Him.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service