Black Preaching Network
ROOM FOR PRAYERS FOR ALL CHRISTIANS AND SPREADING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
Latest Activity: Feb 18, 2017
This group does not have any discussions yet.
YOU WILL BE MY WITNESS
A Gospel Tract Workshop
By Warrior Richardson, Instructor
Develop drawing skills and learn to use them to present the good news about Jesus Christ in a fun and exciting way.
This workshop consists of eight 4-hour sessions for a total of 32 hours. The first two hours of each session consists of learning to communicate the basics of the Christian faith clearly. The last two hours consist of learning basic drawing skills.
For more information go to www.warriorrichardson.com.
The teaching of Identification is the legal side of our Redemption. It unveils to us what God did in Jesus Christ for us, from the time He went to the Cross, until He sat down on the right hand of the Father.
The vital side of Redemption is what the Holy Spirit, through the Word, is doing in us now. Several times Paul uses the preposition “ with” in connection with His Substitutionary teaching. Gal. 2:20 “ I have been crucified WITH Christ.” Then he tells us that “he died WITH Christ,” that he was buried WITH Christ.” This gives us the key that unlocks the great teachings of Identification. Christ became one with us in sin, that we might become one with Him in Righteousness.
He became as we were, to the end that we might be as He is now.
He became one with us in death, that we might be one with Him in life.
There is a two –fold oneness: first His oneness with our sin on the cross; second, our oneness with Him in His glory on the throne.
Eph. 2:6” And raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus” He became as we were , so that we might b become as He is
He died to make us live
He was made sin to make us Righteous.
He became weak to make us strong.
He suffered shame to give us glory.
He went to hell in order to make us to Heaven.
He was condemned in order to justify us.
He was made sick in order that healing might be ours
He was cast out from the presence of God in order to make us welcome there.
In the fact of Identification we have one of the richest phases of Redemption
1. We have been crucified with Christ, Gal 6:14, Rom 6:6
2. He was made sin for our sin , 2cor 5:21, Isaiah 53:3, Gal 3:13
3. He was made sick for us, Isaiah 53:3-5, Isaiah 53:10, Isaiah 52:14, 2cor 5:4 , Rom 6:14.
4. We died with Him, Isaiah 53:9, John 10:18 , Rom 6:8, 2Timothy 2:11, Isaiah 53:10-12, 1Peter 2:24, Rom 6:7, Eph 2:10.
5. We were buried with Him, ACTS 2:24, 27, 31-32, Rom 6:6-12
6. Jesus suffered With US, Psalm 88: 3-15
7. We were made alive with HIM, Col 2:13, Eph 2:5, Rom 6:5, Acts 13:33, I Peter 3:18, Eph 2:10.
8. He was made righteous with us, Eph 4:24, 2 cor 5:21, Rom 3:26, Eph 2:6.
9. He conquered Satan with us, 1 Cor 3:21`
10. We were raised together with Him, Col 3:1, Eph 1: 19-22
11. The High Priest with us, Matthew 28:6, Heb 9:11-12, Heb 7:22, Revelation 12:11, John 16:23.
12. Jesus Christ sat down with us, Eph 2:6, Eph 1:3, Col 3:3, Heb 9:24,
13. We are sharing love with Him, John 15:9-10, 2 Cor 5:13-14, Rom 9:3
When these truths really gain the ascendancy in us, they will make us spiritual supermen, masters of demons and diseases, this is an unveiling of what we are in Christ, how the Father sees us in the Son. It will be end of weakness and failure. There will be no more struggle for faith , for all things are ours. These will be no more praying for power, for He is in us. There will no longer be awful bondage of sin consciousness, for we are the Righteousness of God in Christ.
Welcome toBlack Preaching Network
Sign Upor Sign In
© 2020 Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.