City You Live In: (Add closest Major City in Parentheses)
State You Live In:
SOUTH CAROLINA SC
College Attended (optional):
South Carolina State Univ.
About Me: (Ministry Info, Hobbies, Fav. Music etc.)
• More than 10 years experience as a minister
• 5 years of hospice experience (3 years as a volunteer helper.
• Level I learning standards of the Association of Clinical Pastoral Education (Certificate of Completion).
• Experience in managing projects from conception to completion and a conscientious and dedicated worker.
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills, skilled in decision-making, organization, and analysis of information.
• Expertise in service orientation and high quality interpersonal skills.
South Carolina Theological Seminary, Charleston, SC
Save By Grace Bible College, Darlington, SC
• Master of Divinity (2010)
• Orangeburg South Carolina State College, Orangeburg, SC
Minister: Prospect United Methodist Church (Bowman, SC), Sept. 2004 – June, 2011
Minister: New Mount Zion Baptist Church (Orangeburg, SC)
Minister: Exodus Baptist Church (Orangeburg, SC), March, 2012- Present
• Lead worship and preach 4 services weekly.
• Lead an adult bible study class and visit hospitals and homes as needed.
• Other responsibilities include providing stability in leadership to congregations that have experienced a decline in worship attendance, leading the congregations in their witness and outreach to the community and increasing worship attendance through the blending of contemporary worship with traditional worship.
Hospice Volunteer Chaplain: Southern Care Hospice (Columbia, SC), Sept. 2009 -May. 2011
A 120-patient hospice specializing in medical care for terminally ill patients in the patient's homes.
• Provided emotional and spiritual support to hospice team members and 50 terminally ill patients and their families.
• Documented all pertinent chaplain activity and audited patient's charts.
• Planned and led annual memorial worship service for families of deceased patients.
• Other activities included: Leading Coping with Stress, Effective Communication, and Grief Education continuing education classes for staff, facilitating monthly grief support group meetings, developing bereavement plans of care for families of deceased patients.
• Received bonuses for enrolling new patients during Southern Care's Pass It On campaign and was presented with Southern Care's Circle of Care award for outstanding service.
• Led the congregation in worship service, prepared and preached sermons.
• Taught New Members Class on Sunday mornings and taught Bible Study on Wednesday evenings.
• Other duties implied providing pastoral care and counseling on the weekends, administering religious ordinances and funerals and visiting the sick.
Bishop G.E. Patterson
Bishop T. D. Jakes
Pastor Elliott T. Ivey Sr
Bishop Keith Smith
I am Minister Carl C. Feet, I am wishing to socialize with many real men and women of God. I will be starting an outreach ministry in 2013 and seeking true wonderful men and women of God to join and do the mission of the lord. If you are interested and will like more information you can inbox me or add me on facebook and i will direct you to our website.