Love One AnotherFlip ItLove Another One
John 1334. A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.Besides the one scripture above it is 12 more scriptures that repeats the phrase “Love one Another”. If we flip the last two words of this phrase we would get ‘Love another One”. If we just can put those words in our hearts and then put them to action.
Heart To Heart Outreach Ministries is doing just that, we are breaking new ground with our Bible give out, in the near future it will lead to one on one witnessing for Christ. I know you might say the Bible give out is one on one; it is and it will plant seeds but Christ taught us a important lesson when He feed the five thousand. He reached out to their needs and also taught them the Word of God. Brake ground as a church, come together and start to reach beyond the four walls of your Sanctuary. We have the Love but we have to put them to the test by reaching out to hurting people, we have to wrap that Love around them and lead them to Christ. Take a look at the next 12 verses of Scriptures to inform us that we are on the move to healing a dying community.
12. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 17. These things I command you, that ye love one another.
8. Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law..
12. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
17. These things I command you, that ye love one another.
Rom.13 8. Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9. But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
1Pet.122. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
11. For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
23. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
7. Beloved let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
11. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.12. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
5. And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
The Love Of Life.
Love is an outward showing for the world to see.
Never meant to be kept a secret by you or even me
If Jesus didn’t show his love that day on Calvary
What would life be if he didn’t die for you or me?.
What is Love, emotion explored in philosophy, religion, and literature, often as either romantic love, the fraternal love of others, or the love of God…