Afri-gold youth network is commited to the emancipation of our people, especially the youths from "MENTAL SLAVERY" which we believe is a by-product of the (colonization of the African Continent, towards the restoration of Africa as first world continent by God's standard.
* To sensitize African youths on the need to discover their true identity, towards understanding and focusing on their destination as future leaders and initiators of the African nation and heritage.
* To develope and adopt structures aimed at redirecting African youths in the right direction towards sustaining a greater posterity.
* Mobilize African youths in diaspora and true lovers of Africa for the development of Africa through structures designed in the interest of the African people.
* Highlight the positive / biblical side of our values and culture.
* To bridge the gap between the youthful values of our time and that of the founding founders of the continent.
* Create network and interactive opportunities for youths/groups with similar vision in Africa and the world.
* Dismantle invisible structures targeted at basterdizing the African youths and distabilizing her future.
* To inform and equip the African youths on the need to resist foreign ideas and values detrimental to their self esteem and aspirations.
* And above all else, to give God his place in the affairs of the continent. . We strongly believe that AFRICA IS FIRST WORLD CONTINENT BY GOD'S STANDARD and I am inviting every one that believe same to join us to give Africa her original place. You can listen to my song Believe on www.myspce.com/pheelotuya. My phone number is +2348035167763
My Mother, Apostle Priscilla Otuya, Mike Murdock, T.D Jakes, Myles Munroe. Pastor EA Adeboye. and others
Comment Wall (4 comments)
You need to be a member of Black Preaching Network to add comments!