All Dental Plans Are Not Equal Things you need to know:
1. Co-Pays - Out of Pocket Expense
2. Deductibles - more out of pocket expense
3. Does the percentage decrease for getting major work done?
4. Limitation on the # of times you can receive services
5. Age Limits
6. Is there an annual maximum that limits coverage once you've reached it?
7. Are there time limits?
8. Is there are waiting period - some impose 6-18 months
9. Are there a number of dentists to choose from
10. Are pre-existing conditions allowed?
11. Does the price change based on the # of family members
Why you need a dental insurance?
Dental Insurance is designed to pay the costs associated with dental care. Dental insurance offers a protection from unexpected dental expenses by paying all or a portion of the bills from dentists, and other providers of dental services. Most of us will need some kind of major dental work sometime in our lives. A dental insurance can help to deal with the cost of dental care without compromising our health by leaving any dental problems untreated. The increase on life expectancy has also increased the need for dental care in order to keep teeth in good condition. As we get older we may find ourselves in a greater risk to need major dental work even if we take good daily care of our teeth.
© 2023 Created by Raliegh Jones Jr.. Powered by
You need to be a member of Black Preaching Network to add comments!
Join Black Preaching Network