Playing cards has become a joker or just a game. It has been said that nicknames for a deck of cards is "the devil's bible" and "devils picture book". At one time chuch took a strong stand against the card game, until recently preachers and churches warned about the danger of cards. The first deck cards was made in 1392 for the insane French King Charlce.
Some of the most common places you will find a deck of cards (beside our homes) will be prostitutes, gamblers,thieves, murderers and in tarvens,but never in a church.
All of the other cards have hidden obscene and blasphemous meanings. Nine tenth of all gambling today is done with these cards. Witches, psychics, and satan worshippers use playing cards for divination and to cast spells and curses.
The meaning of poker or cards, they are called devil's bible
1 Tim 6:12, Deut 7:26, 1 John 2:15-17, Rom 12:12, 2 Cor 6:17-18, Isaiah 52:11, Isaiah 43:6.
* The king- represents satan prince of darkness
* The ten card is for the spirit of lawlessness in opposition to the moral law in the word of God.
* The Jack- represents the lastful libernite, from pimp to adulterer and whoremonger, a moral leper, whose chief mission is to gratify sensual fleshly lusts
* The queen- represents Mary, mother of Jesus, but in cards she is called mother of harlots
* The Joker- represents Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Joker means a fool and therefore Jesus is held up to reducile.
Playing of cards simply glorifies the kingdom of darkness and insults the kingdom of the Living GOd and HIs only begotten Son, who died for us and shared His blood for our reedemption.
I have made up my mind that everything that doesn't glorify God, i will not be the part of it.
Which side you gonna be? The side that that sees Jesus as a joker or a side that sees the devil as as the father or lies and the accuser of our brethrens.
May the Lord who is rich in mercy, bless you, amen.
Evangelist THemba D. Mathibela