My sheep listen to my voice, I recognize them, they follow me, and I give them
Eternal life. They will absolutely never be destroyed, (Lu. 12:5) and no one will
snatch them from my hands. My Father, who gave them to me, is greater than all;
and no one can snatch them from the Father hands. I and the Father are one.
The water Jesus gives, you will never thirst again.
Jn. 6:35 Eat and believe and never thirst again. Come just as you are, hear the Spirit
calling, come and see, come receive, come and live forever. Life everlasting, and
strength for today, taste the living water, and never thirst again. Just come as you
are. Isa. 55:1-6 Someday it will be to late.
Pro. 18:21 Speak Gods eternal Words of life. Deut. 30:19
Ps. 36:6-10 Pro. 18:10-15 Mt. 12:35-37 Jer. 2:10-13
To hear the voice of God is easy, but it requires the believer to be still. Habakkuk 2:1-4
1. Be still in the quietness of your own heart. Pray for Gods wisdom and knowledge to
be released to you personally now. Pray the prayer Jesus gave us, our Father in
2. Fix your eyes upon Jesus. Go and get the bible and open it up while there are still
bibles to open. (soon all religious freedoms will be gone in this country like that in Kenya)
3. Listen to the spontaneous thoughts that will flow while reading Gods truth.
4. Get paper and pen and start writing down what you’re seeing. If you don’t see
anything yet ask God to open your heart eyes. Ask God for all doubt and unbelief to
be taken away and the flood from the thoughts of the day to stop. Focus on the
business at hand to hear the voice of God.
5. Speak out loud the scriptures that your heart can hear and be cleansed and sanctified. Ep. 5:26 Jn. 17:17
6. Release the faith you have and believe in Gods Word. Ac. 15:9
7. Obey what God has given you for the day. 1 Pe. 1:22 Jer. 2:13
Gods living water flows from the believing heart. Gods blessing to the nations are they will be blessed
through the seed of Abraham. Gen. 26:5-10 and by the obedience to the voice of God grace flows. If you’re not
hearing Gods voice then maybe you’re not of the seed of Abraham. Abraham’s seed believes in one God and
God makes himself known to Abrahams seed. Gen. 26:24 the blessing from the God of Abraham is of a
100 fold. Gen. 26:12
A witness in himself is the result of Gods flow of truth and grace. 1 Jn. 5:10 If the flow is but a trickle then ask God for the gush of a river. Caution; way too much? To whom much is given, much will be required. Rev. 11:3 1 Thes. 2:10 Rev. 20:4
You need to be a member of Black Preaching Network to add comments!
Join Black Preaching Network