Poetic Expressions (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Small Things

It has been several months since the pandemic transformed our lives. Over the last few months, it has been the small things, which have see…

Started by Cathe Myers

0 Oct 5, 2020

I Can't Breathe!

www.sway-cdn.com/s/8Qx8VZjQG6P8NSeU/images/Qzi872r3doVpPu?quality=640&allowAnimation=true" alt="I can't breathe | Flickr - Photo Sharin…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

0 Jun 29, 2020

Sunday Mornings

Sunday mornings area special day With it's dressed up men and women Going to their places of worship Listening to that man or wom…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

0 Jun 29, 2020

The Treasure is in The Lord Jesus Christ

But we have this TREASURE in earthen vessels, so that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. The Lord shall open unto t…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Dec 31, 2016

A Word For You

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Aug 27, 2015

Happy Father`s Day

Happy Father's Day! Your Model The Greatest Man is Jesus. ... He had no servants, yet they called Him Master. He had no degree, yet they ca…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jun 21, 2015

God got this one

Talk about things that are good when you are going through trouble. Build up you trust with God, be honest, be faithful and be there for…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jun 19, 2015

Phenenon Woman Award

I Nominate you for the Most loving and prettiest Mom Award. Sometimes you just need to hear it ... You're a beautiful mom,doing a great j…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 May 6, 2015

poem

ACCEPT Accept the journey Accept the mistakes made along the way Accept the tears and pains of yesterday Accept the laughter Accept the sou…

Started by Minister Fredia J. Tatum

0 Mar 12, 2015

Prayer for 2015

May God the Holy Spirit surround you with Holy Angels. May your Food basket never run empty this year and may you always have more than eno…

Started by Sarah Boone

1 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by THE SISTERS WERE CALLED

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service