Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is YouTube For Kids? – 5 Reasons We Say No

#1: YouTube says so The YouTube produced video, Staying Safe on YouTube, clearly states, “YouTube is not for kids under 13…come back after…

Started by Fantasia Brown

0 Feb 10, 2014

Health Insurance - You do have a choice - What are your options

HEALTH INSURANCE - YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE – WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS?   OPTION 1 – Pay the penalty – Buy nothing & hopefully no one gets sic…

Started by Dr. Rosalyn Shaw Belt

0 Feb 4, 2014

CANCER FIGHTING FOODS FOR 2014.

30 DAY FASTING FOOD'S AGAINST CANCER FOR 2014: (what to eat)*Red Beans, chickpeas, any leafy vegetables. *JUICES (beet, celery, cabbage)*DR…

Started by Delayed Blessing

0 Jan 11, 2014

Obamacare? What you need to know

When Car Insurance became mandatory, the car insurance companies & agents made money. Now Health Insurance is mandatory. Can you go to…

Started by Dr. Rosalyn Shaw Belt

0 Jan 9, 2014

Something going on !

Hospitals urge public to wear masks when entering all facilities Posted on: 3:43 pm, January 6, 2014, by Holly Henry, updated on: 03:48pm,…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jan 6, 2014

God Is Still In Control.

What ever happens today should in no way shake the solid foundation and grounds that you stand upon. Hold your head up high, smile and let…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Nov 25, 2013

MAKING A MOVIE

I trust and believe all is well.  My name is Kevin R. Petty, Author of JERICHO My Walls Are Coming Down Help, I'm Being Attacked By Demons!…

Started by Kevin Petty

0 Oct 29, 2013

open a pre paid cell phone payment center

It is to help with bills and the up keep of the church. it can also be use for when member need help with things you have money from the ce…

Started by Demartel Gilbert

0 Aug 6, 2013

Give God The Praise For His Goodness.

As we bring to a close another week God has blessed us to see, stop and give Him praise for His goodness. “Finally, brothers, whatever is t…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Jul 26, 2013

Ministry Support

Am a 30yrs old minister of the word of God. Am married with a one year old son. have a diploma in Theology. started preaching when 14yrs ol…

Started by ALEX KAMAU WANJIKU

0 Jul 22, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service