Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

comment

In chat, i think people should at least slow a bit, especially for the newcomers, and really listen to one another, instead of posting like…

Started by MiriDeb

0 Mar 13, 2009

women conference

i need some help with a women conference iam president of your women ministry.we are studing esther need some ideas or thing we can do at t…

Started by mary

0 Mar 8, 2009

Religious christianity vs relationship christianity

There are some of us who are in love with 'church' but not the Christ of the church. There is no relationship; only following values and or…

Started by Andrew Grant

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Marlon Wilson

I AM PRAYING, FASTING AND BELIEVING WHY AM I STILL STRUGGLING?

How do we as Christians keep our faith when we are going through? I find myself in a situation that is now carrying over into a new year. I…

Started by Benita M. Arnold, MBA

7 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

How would you help someone that is HIV positive?

Here are the things that I myself would do 1. Pray for them 2.Get them information 3. refer them to clinic in the area Make your list of w…

Started by Ava's Nest

3 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by STEPHEN TODD

NEW TREND AMONGST BELIEVERS - Instead of Marriage they are....

There is a growing number of Believers who prefer being in long term relationships instead of getting married. I call it a relationship of…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

WHY DO WOMEN APOSTLES GET BASHED?

In this end time hour that we live in, we find in the body of Christ that there are many women preachers being consercrated to the office o…

Started by Pastor Joan Perry

2 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

PREMARITAL COUNSELING

I've been seeking God regarding marriage and he has been working on me for years. One of my main goals before marriage is to have premarita…

Started by Agnes

21 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by IMP ACT

How far should Pastors allow family to get involved in their ministry without offending members?

This doesn't affect me personally because my husband and I started a ministry in another state, but I have received a lot of phone calls fr…

Started by Pastor Selena B. Cepeda

0 Feb 9, 2009

Monday, 2/9 Daily Devotional

“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shal…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Feb 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service